Y&R January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

MTS looks different. I can't tell if it's just weight loss or something more.

Noah was Faith's prop today. I shouldn't find that funny, but I do.

This was another good day for MM. Lily defending Mariah was a bit much.

I'm really enjoying having Mariah on. I love CG, but she reminds me of AshBash a bit. I think they are going to have a hard time finding a love interest for her. Not that I think everyone has to be attached, but I worry TPTB think that.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the meantime, they could have her go on a date, have a fling or two. It doesn't have to be that serious for her romantically right now.

Still, it's too bad the show doesn't have Fen or Daniel because I think she'd have good chemistry with either of those guys, especially if both male characters are written thoughtfully.

• Members

I doubt anyone at SON would disagree with you.

Please register in order to view this content

The Reed introduction has been nice. Rushed but nice.

The timeline is weird though.

Reed was complaining about feeling left out with his Dad & Mackenzie because they're overly focused on "the new baby" so he ran away to live with his mom & two siblings who are younger than his little brother? That doesn't make sense.

• Members

I had forgotten that JT and Mac hooked up. With all the awful Mac recasts and writing I stopped caring and must have been in a comatose state when this was going on. The days of Billy and Mac....that was a great story with a lot of potential.

• Members

Did they mention Mac? My last memory of Mac being mentioned is she couldn't come to her grandmother's funeral.  Also mentioned at Katherine's reading of the Will, where she was left a fraction of the money that was given Devon. What's even worse Katherine didn't even mention Mac's baby boy Dylan. 

I hate thinking about the story of Katherine's death. What a catastrophe! Can you imagine Katherine not even acknowledging her great grandson? I would've felt horrible if I were Mac.

• Members

I hope they correct it, but a couple weeks ago they pretended Phillip 3 didn't exist too.  Remember Jill telling Billy that Jack was his only brother?

I would really like Phillip 3 and/or Chance to return. The name Chancellor is the only name left that's associated with early Y&R. They should have at least one real Chancellor in GC.  No reason for Chancellor to go the way of Brooks and Foster.

• Members

It is a hot mess. I was reading backstory to Devon and his father...ugh.....no wonder I was tuned out most of the time. MAB made Devon related to Katherine via a new son ....ugh...I remember the story vaguely ....the whole Mac stuff is ridiculous....did they even mention Brock, he real son??

Archived