The characters in this opening are:

1. Lauren Fenmore

2. Paul Williams

3. Mary Williams

4. Joanna Manning

5. Andy Richards

6. Carol Robbins Evans

7. Danny Romalotti

Andy Richards...when I saw that the name Andy came to mind but I don't ever consciously remember an Andy being on Y&R so I went with Jack. But that guy looks awfully familiar. 

Edited to add...now that I've read he's Paul's friend, I do remember him. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Just now, Soapsuds said:

Oops...LOL...I left out Andy....

That's okay, he was never particularly interesting, anyway, LOL.

Just now, ajsp35801 said:

Andy Richards...when I saw that the name Andy came to mind but I don't ever consciously remember an Andy being on Y&R so I went with Jack. But that guy looks awfully familiar. 

Andy was played by Steven Ford, the son of former president Gerald Ford.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
8 minutes ago, vetsoapfan said:

That's okay, he was never particularly interesting, anyway, LOL.

Andy was played by Steven Ford, the son of former president Gerald Ford.

I saw him in the opening but when I typed out the info I just left him out....LOL

Oh dear lawd....Steven Ford was hot and interesting to me..LOL  I've always had a preference towards blond guys...LOL

• Members
15 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I saw him in the opening but when I typed out the info I just left him out....LOL

Oh dear lawd....Steven Ford was hot and interesting to me..LOL  I've always had a preference towards blond guys...LOL

I will happily bestow Andy upon you.

I'm kind like that.

• Members

Billy just has no business even being in Victoria's house and inserting his opinion.

Mariah and Hillary's feud is ridiculous. Neither wants to accept blame. They're grown women and better than this. Hillary blaming Mariah without taking responsibility is what frustrates me about her. But Mariah is doing the same thing.

I hope this so-called feud was just a means to an end [busting up Devon and Hillary]. It's stupid.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • On Soap Opera Network

• Community Posts

• It's only "valuable" if it's proven to be accurate.  (And no, SONY hasn't put any Y&R "out there"; in fact, old episodes of Y&R, uploaded by fans who have recordings, are frequently removed from internet channels due to "copyright infringement". )  
    • As much as I love Lois and would be thrilled to have a scene with Brenda, Sonny, and Lois again, I don’t really wish this show on her at this point.  Lois is wholly a Claire Labine character.  Guza couldn’t write for her, and I don’t think anyone that is a soap HW currently understands how to write for a character like Lois.  And I’m all for her being moved forward character wise, but again, she had a certain set of ethics, personality traits, etc that just do not work well on todays soaps. it would end up as a caricature, and I’m tired of that happening to beloved characters and actors.
    • Zane Phillips Please register in order to view this content
    • Please register in order to view this content Somewhere RSW is livid!!  
    • Hmm, okay. I must have misremembered. I thought Robyn was just hanging out with John Wayne Bobbitt & some others of his group. But, they were an item, huh? (My fave, too.) One of my oldest friends has just posted in my FB group to me that she & her husband know Robyn & her husband & shared good things about them. They live in PA & work there in professional theatre & Robyn worked there, too. Robyn was from their town. She talked about her husband, the golf pro, and how devoted he has been to Robyn. And, of course, about her last 2 yrs & how valiantly she fought but that she did not lose her great sense of humor! Apparently she had a little dog who was as devoted to Robyn as she to it. I found out last week that Paul Michael Valley has been diagnosed with lung cancer. And, I had been waiting to hear from Anna Stuart & she did not disappoint. She is so good with words & with feelings! And, they stayed so close. (I did not realize that AW was wooing Anna to come back while she was in H'wood.) I'm still in a "not okay" place about Anne. I'm a F'ANNE. But I'm trying to latch onto every positive tidbit I can find. My favorite articles besides Anna's now are the "stubborn incandescence" & the Roger Ebert website "review of career and life". I'm loving learning more & celebrating more Anne esoterica from her not knowing who Lindsey Buckingham was when she dated him (SO Anne!) to it being a serendipitous snowstorm that we have to thank for her being "found"! I have just seen 2 brand new URLs for the "Call Me Crazy" audiobook. I have it & it's wonderful that it's Anne's voice. If anyone wants the links, I'll copy/paste them. I was in a group of AW fans that were in touch with VW online & on the phone & she & CK were guardians & mentors to the Maggies & we did not like Jodi O'Keefe not one bit & they tried to get us to be good! She was just a long-legged model-wannabe with 1 trick - remain perfectly motionless draped on a sofa.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy