Y&R January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Is there a reason for Lauren not wanting to tell Michael? Is this supposed to create friction in their marriage, or just simply show Lauren as an independent determined businesswoman?

As for Thursday's episode

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still don't really mind Ravi, lol. It's a bit stereotypical. Ashley's not exactly falling all over herself for him at this point. He has a crush on her and they kissed. I don't think she's *that* interested in him.

I don't like Jack going after Fenmore's either. I know "it's business" but it makes him look bad. I don't know what they're going for with Jack at the moment.

Idk, he's just a doctor now, not like they have him leading a storyline. I used to think the actor was bad and the character was pointless and needed to go, but as it stands I don't mind as just the doctor. At least he's a familiar face and not some random nobody.

I can believe it about Jack but I don't really like it.

• Members

I think they are trying to take Jack back to his ruthless "smilin' Jack" days.  A lot of time has passed so I'm not sure it works.

I found it a little odd that Abby and Nikki mentioned Devon, but didn't go to the hospital to show support for Devon and Neil.

• Members

With Sharon too

I guess so, but with the way Bergman is playing it, Jack has no charisma or charm. He comes off miserable, moody and pissed off. Angry. It's not working for me, LOL

Yes yes yes to all of this.

LOL at Billy: The Reed Whisperer. It's so contrived.

• Members

Why does he need a motive beyond business is business, though? A lot of these characters (and others all over on soaps) were raiding each other on principle when Donald Trump was still on his first wife.

Archived