YRBB

Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

LOL. Really? I might be down to see them take that route with a guy because as it stands I can't see how he exits at this point especially with how his relationship with Sharon is going.

10 minutes ago, ryanc said:

Dylan spoiler 

Hide contents

I think Dylan is gonna go crazy. At the end of today's CDN episode, Sharon walks downstairs while he is holding an imaginary baby. LOOL

Edited by KMan101

I know we're supposed to be "poor Faith" because her parents are so f.ucked up, but I also just see a bratty child that Sharon and Nick need to give a good spanking to (and I don't advocate for spanking at all).

12 minutes ago, ryanc said:

Dylan spoiler 

Reveal hidden contents

I saw that. So does that mean

he doesn't go undercover  [/spoiler

Who knows what they planned for Dylan. It does suck that I'm actually just starting to like him since SS took over so I guess it would be nice to see him get a happy ending. Maybe he can go back with Avery somehow LOL

16 minutes ago, ryanc said:

Dylan spoiler 

Reveal hidden contents

That's an awful storyline exist wise but I wonder if SS is doing it because she could care less about Dylan.

8 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

LOL. Really? I might be down to see them take that route with a guy because as it stands I can't see how he exits at this point especially with how his relationship with Sharon is going.

My thoughts exactly!  How often is this route taken with men on Daytime?

I enjoyed that Nick brought Cristian to see his Uncle & Sharon. Altho I still think Nick should sue Sharon for not coming forward when she knew that the baby was Nick's. I'm bummed SB is leaving but hope he might consider coming back to GH. As a different character for Liz.

1 minute ago, shilo0854 said:

I enjoyed that Nick brought Cristian to see his Uncle & Sharon. Altho I still think Nick should sue Sharon for not coming forward when she knew that the baby was Nick's. I'm bummed SB is leaving but hope he might consider coming back to GH. As a different character for Liz.

The child isn't even Nick's.

No thanks Nick has been unbearable enough as it is I don't need to see him sue Sharon on top of that sh*tty attitude he has been displaying lately. Not to mention his lack of empathy for his own brother who is completely innocent in this situation. 

(And if anyone wants to say "but Nick let Dylan and Sharon see the baby on Christmas Eve!" Yeah well he goes right back to being a d*ck face in the very next episode.) 

Edited by ryanc
Spelling correction

What a lovely Christmas Eve episode. SS & KA have made so many improvements in terms of family & dynamics in such short a time.

I loved Jill giving Billy a kick in the butt to get going. Hilary & Devon were great; such fun, complex arguing between them. Mariah giving gifts to Sharon and Dylan was funny and touching. Sharon Case gave a wonderful performance. I cried when Nick brought Christian to Sharon and Nick. I was hoping that would happen -- it was the Christmas thing to do! This is the most classic-like Y&R we've had in years!

4 minutes ago, ryanc said:

No thanks Nick has been unbearable enough as it is I don't need to see him sue Sharon on top of that sh*tty attitude he has been displaying lately. Not to mention his lack of empathy for his own brother who is completely innocent in this situation. 

(And if anyone wants to say "but Nick let Dylan and Sharon see the baby on Christmas Eve!" Yeah well he goes right back to being a d*ck face in the very next episode.) 

I see it as Nick being rightfully upset. Dylan needs to leave Sharon at home and go see Christian without her. She kept the secret and Dylan is not at fault.

I think Jill needs to let her son live his life. She is so overbearing it's hard to watch.

5 minutes ago, shilo0854 said:

That has not been proved yet tho.

SS already said Adam was the father and Nick wasn't but it's not going to be addressed since Adam is off canvas. Which makes me wonder why all the Christian continued story? I actually wish the spoiler for Dylan was for Nick. Maybe then they could ship him off...LOL. Although material like that Joshua Morrow can't pull off but neither can Steve Burton.