Jump to content
Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
23 minutes ago, GMac said:

MTS looks great today.  Her hair is on point, y'all.

 

 

LOL. I noticed it too and thought she looked fantastic. Finally. Meanwhile Heinle continues to look like a mess but her "unruly" kids sort of suits it today I guess so I'll let it pass.

 

I was glad they combed Gloria's hair yesterday.

 

Mishael Morgan today

16 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

 On point is a bit exaggerated but it's better. 

 

Too bad JVA looked like a lizard!  

 

Eh, sometimes you can be a tad too critical LOL

Please register in order to view this content
she looked much improved. MUCH.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
18 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

LOL. I noticed it too and thought she looked fantastic. Finally. Meanwhile Heinle continues to look like a mess but her "unruly" kids sort of suits it today I guess so I'll let it pass.

 

I was glad they combed Gloria's hair yesterday.

 

Mishael Morgan today

 

Eh, sometimes you can be a tad too critical LOL

Please register in order to view this content
she looked much improved. MUCH.

 

You give me no credit. I did say it was better...lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Just now, GMac said:

Well hell.  I'm a puddle.

 

I'm pretty much there as well. I'm a sap around the holidays. Even DAYS got me yesterday. What can I say?

Just now, ChitHappens said:

 

You give me no credit. I did say it was better...lol

 

LOL. True, you did. I love ya though, and you usually say what I'm thinking (usually HA)

Please register in order to view this content
I didn't really love her dress though :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
10 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

I'm pretty much there as well. I'm a sap around the holidays. Even DAYS got me yesterday. What can I say?

 

LOL. True, you did. I love ya though, and you usually say what I'm thinking (usually HA)

Please register in order to view this content
I didn't really love her dress though :/

Yeah what the hell was Nikki wearing? She looked like the only one who wasn't dressed up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Community Activity

    1. 37,842

      The Politics Thread

    2. 7,184

      Another World

    3. 7,184

      Another World

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy