Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

MM, yes.  She is something else.  The Hevon conversation was the most honest one they've had, ever.  Dig it.

This was a good episode.  The flashback with Victor and Nick.  There sure was a lot of Newmans at the ranch lol.  They were coming outta the woodworks!

Very close to a classic Y&R Christmas show.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A) I didn't say anything about race or imply this was racist. I don't think it is. 

B ) I don't dislike CG as an actress or a person. I don't think she's as great as some of you do which I have said. But that doesn't mean I am against her. If you may recall, I have defended her against some here who made fun of her looks. 

C) I don't think my opinion on the matter has to do with me being a hevon stan. 

D) and I don't appreciate you implying that I'm off or irrational for my very valid opinions this "month".

You disagree with my opinion on this, which is fine. And please take this in the spirit its given, please save the lecture for someone who actually needs it. You know, someone who might be spiralling. 

Bold was really good. I loved their caroling. 

Today's Y&R was really good. 

The things I didn't like was Sharon going on and on about Christian when he wasn't the only child she didn't get to see. Nick brought sully but not faith. That part was poorly written. As well as nick and nikki discussing the passing of tradition. We had the flashback so the dialogue was unnecessary. We didn't need you be told. The lighting in the park scene was too dark. I could hardly see. But otherwise was very good. 

• Members

Somehow I totally missed that, but I tend to agree.  Faith's leaving was even more recent than Christian, so that should have been just as painful.  Perhaps it wasn't played because she's still in Faiths life to some degree?  

I liked the opening for B&B, but that's all I saw of it.

• Members

Goddammit, ajsp35801. God[!@#$%^&*]dammit.

Please register in order to view this content

I shouldn't have even bothered.

You've just proven everything I said.

Moving on.

+1

+1

• Members

I said I understood you didn't agree on this particular issue. No big deal. But I needed to clear up some misinformation in your post cause I didn't want to be misunderstood. I might be a little crazy as most soap viewers are, but I'm not irrational. 😂 

No hard feelings. 

• Members

None of that! lol I voiced my opinion (and the opinion of quite a few others) calmly and respectfully, and only got sarcasm and derision in return, along with blatant untruths that could easily be proven wrong, if only I cared enough to bother. It's cool, though. 

Archived