Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love the shade she gave Jack after seeing the mistletoe. It was like I know you want a kiss real bad and you aint getting one ....BYE.....LOL

It wasn't Scotty but Fen that was mentioned that was studying to be a lawyer thus why he didn't come for the holidays.

• Members

Lauren said that she was sad that her boys couldn't be there with her. Kevin mentioned how Fen had turned his life around and was studying to be a lawyer while talking to Michael.  Scotty was mentioned too but nothing about what he was up to.

• Members

@ryanc Them being uninspired is a cop out. They manage to come up with all kinds of mess for Chelserella. I mean, she's uneducated and seemingly talentless if I go by the clothes we've seen her create. Yet she's this renowned designer with her own fashion house and set. She's even got folks who've been on way longer WORKING FOR HER! Lily is whatever they make her. If they can't make her anything then the failing is theirs not the character or the actress. 

@KMan101 Lily is tasked with playing matriarch of that family because Neil/KSJ hasn't taken off in a romance with anyone well enough to establish them in the role. If they want a family member to dog hilary's shadow and scheme against her then they need to recast yolanda and relieve lily of that duty. It's not suited to her. 

I'm pretty sure Scotty

Brace yourself. 

However, I think CK can pull it off better now. She's older now. With age comes a certain security and command of one's body. 

• Members

I liked today's show. You can't really go wrong with a Christmas-y episode where you have characters gathered and engaging together in holiday cheer.

I agree about the Gloria in small doses-very small doses. I'd rather see Fen and Scotty but at the very least, the show now remembers that they exist. 

Lily and Cane's son looks a lot like Grandpa Neil.  As much as I wanted to see Hillary and Jill interact, that was too short and too bland. Maybe they decided to tone it down in the spirit of holiday cheer?

What can I say? The scenes at the Abbott mansion were nice.  

I guess if you're going to take over the writing duties of a show, the holidays are an ideal time.

Archived