Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please tell me that carpet on the stairs is gone? LOL but I'm sure THAT stayed ... sounds promising!

And LMAO at slick's comment. I totally missed that.

Billy could be annoying. There were times I did like JT. I guess the pairing with Victoria irked me so much. I thought his working thing with Paul was great.

• Members

Tuesday's episode was wonderful, from start to finish. Just solid character writing with interesting dynamics.

Paul & Christine arguing over Dylan's case was great and I feel it foreshadows things. They even talked about Paul's undercover story! I loved that Paul, Christine, Michael, and Lauren plan to have dinner but life/business is getting in the way. And, of course, wonderful stuff with Paul and Lauren talking about Mary. If they ever need to get Lauren away from Michael, we know exactly who can do that....

I don't understand the complaints about Faith running away. She wasn't even gone for half an episode. That's no "storyline." It's a development that will lead, I think, to Sharon & Nick possibly re-evaluating their situation. Speaking of Nick, MAN how I hate him when he gets like this.

I will not even entertain the talk about Bregman and Jess Walton as actresses. I can't.

Please register in order to view this content

Jill was written COMPLETELY in character in her scenes with Michael and Lauren (LOVED that she wouldn't let Michael leave and instead ordered another drink) and Walton played the hell out of it. Walton is one of the best performers daytime has ever been graced with. The end.

And Victor finding Faith in the barn is so Y&R and very touching. He's not had a personality transplant. He's just gone BACK to more of the complicated, thinking anti-hero he used to be.

+1

What do you mean "still"? It'll take MONTHS, if it ever happens!

+1

+1 Horrific

Archived