Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I like Noah telling Nick what's up. Thank god for a voice of reason in all of this. Nick the neanderthal is calmer today.

I agree that the Faith show is getting tiresome. Like I said, she's getting more airtime than half the cast. She's certainly been on more than, say, Neil.

I can't believe I'm saying this because I was so tired of her eating the show before but it was kind of nice to see Gloria and then everyone's horrified reactions.

Esther with Bella was adorable. I like that she's going back to the mansion but I didn't mind her at Crimson Lights either, not sure why that had to end? And it was nice that Chloe said she was lucky to have Esther as a mother.

Chit there's a difference between living in the past and educating your audience. They aren't going backwards by talking about the past.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First, let me make myself clear.  I'm not feeding into your trolling as you can never have me beat from my early years here.  You are just another imitation of me.  I should sue.

I'm just using your post a crutch to state my opinion encase my opinion is disagreeable.  I could say that  Victor should dig up Phillips corpse and [!@#$%^&*] it and people would take me more seriously than you.  I'm using you as cannon fodder.

Anyway, what I'd like to say  to those who find the show boring is this:  You have Independence Day then you have 2001:  A Space Odyssey.  One is made to entertain and one is made to  exercise one's critical thinking skills.  Y&R at its best was the latter.

TY&R, to me, is that time doesn't age but life experiences do; Youth is relative while Restlessness is absolute.

Actually, I'm going to feed a bit into your trolling.  Here are a few questions.  In what ways are Jean and Shelly's stories academic in nature?  How did they ever change the way you view your life?  Did they ever tell a story that challenged or changed your perspective?

Answer in complete sentences and give specific examples.

• Members

Exacty. I thought it suited her. I get her wanting to live at Katherine's house but working there again? I mean ... really?

Nope. And that forced JT and Victoria pairing just because they hump in real life? No thanks. I'm sorry but I never really got the JT love, but I seem to remember really liking his chemistry with Paul/Doug Davidson.

Archived