GH: Actor Out? (Answer: Yes, probably)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I won't miss him.

I always felt the need for Michael Easton/John McBain to soap hop was pointless, and it was jarring when he quickly returned as Caleb/Silas. Had they done the Caleb/Silas thing from the start, I would've been sold a bit but I wasn't. Besides his killer chemistry with KeMo, Easton never really brought anything to the show.

I wish him the best.

• Members

I'm pretty much the only ME fan on this board and I honestly thought he left a long time ago. laugh.png

I never saw any conversation about Silas so I just figured he was gone or at least already on recurring.

This would explain why he seems to have popped back up on Facebook.

• Members

LOL marceline. I've given Easton some crap over the years but I actually like him too. He won me over again during the Ava/baby storyline with his rolling eyes and commentary towards how ridiculous it all was.

He's barely been used though so I can't say this surprises me. GH really needs to trim the fat. I know Frank is probably a nice guy who wants to keep around people but it's time to make a LOT of cuts and focus on core GH characters (numerous vets on recurring can have his contract, IMO, or just appear more often).

• Members

Ouch, lol.

Yeah, I think it's time for him to go, regardless of my own, personal feelings toward him. GH is in serious trouble and needs to refocus on the characters and stories that they can trust will shore up the audience numbers.

• Members

Wahoo!!!!! Easton is very difficult to listen to with all his mumbling and wooden yelling. and even more difficult to look at. He and Geary can't leave soon enough.

Who will finally go next? Franco? Denise? Nina? Kiki? Morgan? Valerie?

• Members

Considering Silas kidnapped Avery, it is possible they feel he got written into a corner. He'll be the one blamed for Ava being alive and Denise as well. I hope Easton can go back to his comic books (the ones he is involved in creating) and has a good life.

Archived