B&B - May 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No he dated her to punish Caroline, I never liked Rick and Caroline always liked Rick & Maya better, I always felt Rick & Caroline were the rebound couple. They broke up Rick & Maya way too fast and both moved on way too fast to be believable.

Now they're going overboard to show Rick and Maya are true love, while I do believe they are, but they're shoving it down our throats.

I won't like them till they're redeemed and this isn't doing it.

• Members

Rick has been a tantrum throwing prick, so for him to just be ok with this is ridiculous. Then you take into consideration a heterosexual male just saying "okie dokie" upon learning his woman was born a man? Society aint there, BB, and neither are you. It was foolish, but hey! What do I know?!

• Members

If B&B had a long history of having people who weren't rich and non-diverse, it would be believable or at least plausible. But FC doesn't have a single gay staff person and Maya and Carter are arguably the most successful diverse characters - but that has taken a lot of effort (finally). Good grief, at least Spencer Publications has Karen - at least in spirit since JJ has found success elsewhere. When I read that Pam actually said that Charlie was serious about suspecting Maya being TG.... C'mon! This story has just highlighted how B&B for being an LA soap has basically ignored the diverse and interesting population around them. OC fashion people shouldn't be shocked about a TG model! But the Forrester/Logan clan has been living in an ivory tower for 28 years.

• Members

"Maya never lied to me. Maya never decieved me." Um, yes she did! I hate the writing on this show and how they are whitewashing Maya like she's some angel and the stuff coming out of Rick's mouth is BS. She was a thirsty thot that lied and decieved him for years

• Members

Maya did lie to you Rick

Brooke, I get yurt concern, but u r going overboard. Maya, despite Nicole's objections, was gonna tell Rick if and when he proposed at the cabin before u confronted her and gave her an ultimatum , and she still ignored it LOL.

icky got Mommy/Daddy/Ridge issues, his WTF reaction is IMO no different than his WTF reaction to Maya's TGR reveal. I think 4 some, its just a case of Rick treating precious Caroline like dirt for her betrayed and not doing the same to Maya....... oh well!

• Members

Uh so did Caroline, who saw nothing, after her deception failed and LIED bout it to RIck, only difference Rick went begging & a crying wanting Maya back and got rejected over & over, which he rebounded to Caro, karma all around LOL

Archived