B&B - May 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

Nick: Who is Wyatt?

Nicole: Who are YOU?

Hehehe.

And Maya is so annoying and stupid! Rick accepted her in 3 picoseconds and then she reacts like that when he is worried about Forrester Creations reputation after the media is on it. Bitch get a grip.

On the other hand I loved the slow speed car chase and the phone conversation. I was a bit sad it ended in a car accident though, I was so hoping they wouldn't go for that. How did Maya not notice Rick derailing right behind her? I guess she will always be a man inside, can't do more than one thing at a time.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That made me LOL.

Oh dear, those headlines, "The Uncanny Tranny". Terrible! But it's key that we have $Billain to perpetuate the hate speech and harsh reality. Katie is giving it to him. BTW, is that a bell logo on his laptop? Nice touch.

Not a huge fan of JM's beard, but there's something slick about his look with it, the cool grey, white, and blue.

Well, I guess Maya didn't notice Rick's headlights disappear in her rear view.

• Members

I'll admit I did laugh at the GLAAD sequence - first it was so forced and completely awkward. But I was smirking when Eric threatened $B with boycotts and $B rolling his eyes. However, kudos to B&B for pulling the Karen card - $B really does care about her approval. Although I'm so glad for JJ and her success, I do wish B&B could get her for specific episodes (like reading Ridge about Caroline); this would be another logical place for Karen as well.

I wasn't thrilled with the crash, but I did like that Rick went after her and they certainly had a unique way (for soaps) of having the conversation - like many people do - through the car link. It's a soap, so there has to be a 'misunderstanding,' etc. As someone mentioned before, I'd love for the ultimate reveal to be that Rick knew a long time ago, but didn't say anything because he didn't care. That would make his 'quick' acceptance far more believable and it's something that Rick would do.

• Members

I kind of had to laugh at how this very unconventional story is getting moved along by one of the biggest soap cliches in the world: the car wreck after an argument. All that was missing was the rain to make the road slippery.

• Members

Can any of these people find a phone? Rick lies in bed, but there is no phone around? Maya just can't bring herself to pick up a phone or give a cra* about the person she loved? It's just so stupid, LOL.

• Members

It *amazes* me that they started the episode with Rick safe in bed. They are moving at breakneck primetime speed for a half-hour soap. An hour-long soap could have stretched this out for a week.

Sometimes the closed-captioning cracks me up:

[KEYS CLACKING]

[MAYA SNIFFLING]

• Members

Rick not being allowed to use the phone. Really. He's a grown ass man...Brooke "smothering" him at this point when she was gone for all those months and then her 1 month "alcoholism", it's not like she's been mother of the year...(just saying)

• Members

*crystal ball*===Rick and Maya will happily reconcile and seek to have children in vitro. Nicole will carry the baby, Rick's sperm, Nicole's egg (can't be Maya's sperm because that's incest). Little does Maya know, in a wild and random night of passion, Rick and Nicole already handled it the old-fashioned way. Maya learns the truth and is devastated. Like Sherri Shepherd, she subtracts herself from the equation, and seeks motherhood on her own terms. She donated sperm pre-op, and she and Nick (who donated his eggs pre-op) conceive, or perhaps with some other such character with stronger impact like empathetic Katie (who donates her eggs for Maya to become a biological mother).

• Members

This really shows how truly hateful Brooke and Eric are - they can't even bother texting or calling Maya to let her know Rick was in accident, but is OK? They really are vile people. And, it's a good thing that the Forrester mansion isn't wired or have computers, iPads or a smartphone so Rick can send a two-line iMessage. This type of artificial conflict doesn't work for me at all. It's insulting to the audience.

Archived