B&B - May 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

I can't even read through what must be on this board by now. But in the show everyone is all over social media reading the "scandal" but Rick can't just TEXT Maya? LOL. She repeatedly just doesn't answer the phone but he doesn't TEXT HER? What a joke. LOL. I know it's a soap, etc. But when you go Internet, Dollar Bill, Scandal, etc. and everyone is all over the WEB, and Rick has his Cell phone and doesn't TEXT her???? Whatever, LOL. And at the cabin he is SCREAMING and yelling at her to STOP. And driving, he BEGS you to pull over. He's already told you it doesn't MATTER to him. And then in the car she says..."Please tell me you STILL LOVE ME! YOU STILL WANT TO MARRY ME!?" He already told you that, you dumbas*. It's just so stupid. So bad. And all of the missing scenes. We never saw Rick's car accident. It just ends with him in some pine trees. Today - they only speak of Rick tackling/fighting with Ridge...yesterday we see Rick getting out of bed and about to tackle Ridge...but today nothing. It's so bad. You can't just skip scenes and expect people to care. If we're going to have a throw down cat fight, let's GO. But you can't start that and then not go through with it and just talk about it after the fact. LOSE.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Fight for Rick, the way you fought for yourself", was a great line and moment for Nicole. The scenes between Maya and Nicole were a highlight. The girl playing Nicole impressed me today. But I'm a BIT tired of watching these two beautiful black women saying they don't belong, how these white men they've pinned after are out of their reach, first Maya, and now Nicole. Girls rise up!

And is it just me, or does Broke Down Hoe get more unlikeable with each passing day. Brooke is the worst, and Ridge throws as many tantrums as Rick at This point. STFU.

ETA: Wait! Was this trick serious? "You can't have children together", "You cant adopt "....like go back to drinking please and politely !@#$%^&*] off :lol:

• Members

Could not agree more..the Rick I know would not say.."okie dokie" He would feel betrayed..Even on the "first date" you need to TELL!!! What lousy writing. Society or human nature will never be there...They had even talked about having kids..If that is not betrayal I do not know what that word means.

• Members

Except when it comes to Maya he has a history of 4giving her betrayals rather quickly, tho this one I can admit needed a breath, but the betrayal doesn't involve Ridge sooooooo

CBS has n extra scene with Rick & Brooke, he df got issues LOL

• Members

Okay this is kind of ridiculous. Rick has an accident offscreen and we see him wake up in bed. At the end of that episode he attacks Ridge which also happens offscreen and then we spend the next episode hearing about it. If I wanted a soap where I don't get to see anything I'd listen to old radio plays.

• Members

Reign was terrific today, Nicole was on point. Wyatt isn't good enough for her anyway.

Rick and Eric were great today, and Rick was right, if he steps down that won't be a good look for the company after the Maya/Rick headlines.

Outside of the unnecessary Pam, Carter, and whatever his name is scenes, it was overall a really strong episode

• Members

Eric can go f--- himself. Now he wants to demote Rick? What has Rick done in the past day that warrants him using the morality clause to force him down? Shooting at people wasnt it? Degrading and demeaning his employees wasnt it? I dont understand what he did with the Maya reveal that justifies this late behavior on Eric's part.

Was glad to see Caroline back but hate how they just glossed over her current predicament. I was hoping being in a wheelchair would be a storyline. Missed opportunity not having drunk Brooke run her down

Nicole can STFU. She was a dumb chatty bitch that needs to own up to what she did

tumblr_n2alf9RRV41rfduvxo1_500.gif

or watch GH

It pains me to be on Rick's side but I dont think he was wrong today. Eric was out of line. I dont see what was so immature about him today

• Members

"Who's Wyatt?"

"Who are YOU?"

LOL. I so loved this week. I reveled in it. LOVED Maya telling Rick & Rick being angry at first then forgiving her. His rationalization for doing so made total sense to me. It was perfect! And then when he finally checked his phone -- LOL. I love how the scandal being revealed to the press & everyone else knowing about it beforehand but him was what caused the real conflict in the relationship for him.

I love when Rick was like "Ridge is going to make fun of me for the rest of my life" LMAO. I really liked this weeks cliffhanger. I actually hope Eric gives Rick a chance.

I didn't mind Rick getting in the crash at the end of the episode and waking up at home in the next ep. We didn't need to see what happened there since no one of interest was on that side of town to find him. However, the following cliffhanger with Rick literally attacking Ridge at the end of it & it not being followed up with was another true WTF!!! Seriously? He lunged at Rick? Where were his bruises? They could've at least flashed back to it. Damn!

All that said. Jacob Young looked damn good through all of it. Damn good.

"Fight for him like you fought for yourself!" Line of the week for me! Nicole was wonderful this week! I enjoyed the scenes w/Maya and Wyatt.

Bill is disgusting but It's good. Him being the sleazy opposer & villain in this is perfect. I admit I loved all the different scandalous headlines. LMAO! It was also good seeing Justin. Katie is the one I can't deal with in this. Hypocrite bitch

Welcome back Caroline! ;''-)) Crying!! I don't like her & Ridge together though. I despise this Ridge. I'm just not feeling Thorsten.

Eric's line to Brooke about making out w/her in the car or some sh!t was so bad I could barely take it! That wasn't funny or cute! STOP

• Members

F--k this show. Why are they trying to make it out like Ridge is the villian here? Im going to need Rick to STFU about Ridge stealing his wife bc thats not what happened. You threw her away

Rick and Caroline still have chem. Loved their scenes together and how they seem to actually be at peace with one another. Too bad B&B ended them

LMAO at Bill calling Liam, Bambi and then saying "Im going to lunch alone. Why? Because Im hungry!" It was an awful line but DD's delivery made it work

When Eric said he is tired of having to choose between his two sons, I wish he would tell them both that he wasnt doing it anymore. He's chosen Thorne.

• Members

Yeah Rick was once again nasty to Caro and she takes it, ugh Caro quit taking his abuse

Thank you! Plus that ish about him stealing Brooke from Eric? WTF? Do they not know how stupid Rick sounds with this writing? It's not Ridge's fault Brooke is a whore

Archived