B&B - May 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

Good to see Steffy again but her hair is still [!@#$%^&*]. She needs to cut it bc there is way too much there. Too thick

Ridge is acting WAY too thirsty for the CEO position

I really hope Steffy is made CEO! Jacqui's return could be the best thing to happen to B&B in months. If they move forward with this takeover it will shake things up and change the status quo. The show needs this as its time to launch a new storyline.

kenny.jpgyToecdY.png?1

K0guape.jpg?1s3VM6hv.png?1

phaedra-parks-rhoa-hubby-going-to-jail-f

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It would be even more lovely bc with a takeover he'd expect Ridge to get that job. A younger, less experienced Steffy would probably seem like more of a low blow to Rick, especially since he knows she'd be working with Ridge in her ear

• Members

It would've been a boss move for Ridge to lure Thorne back as co-CEO or COO position. If Rick is whining about playing 2nd fiddle to Ridge, it compares little to how Thorne has been stuck in the basement and international affiliates for years! Oops I forgot, they don't care about Thorne.

Eric needs to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run, but he can't do any of those things with his lips attached to Rick's arse.

• Members

Those Rick/Caroline scenes must've been hard for Caroline to comprehend given her "lies" and his unforgiveness he shut her attempts to bash Maya down, LOVED IT!

IA let Steffy be CEO

Don't like Ivy

• Members

I'd love for Quinn to walk in: "How 'bout that Maya? Man, she's caused some trouble." tongue.png

I agree that Bill has been an a$$ but Don still makes it work.

I like the idea of Eric pulling both Rick and Ridge out of the CEO position. I know many are down on Brooke but it could create a lot of story if she were placed over Ridge, become Quinn and Caroline's boss, Maya have to get her job back from Brooke, Brooke going after Bill for the tabloids. I'd rather see Brooke in business mode than pining after another guy.

Not that I'm a fan of Ivy either...she's just too bland for me....but I don't want Steffy with Liam. She should have someone totally new. Maybe someone she was with secretly in Europe.

• Members

Dead @ Kenny Rogers! Never been a fan of JMcC or the Eric character. (It' still galls me that somehow JMcC got the lead in credits instead of KKL - that's just wrong. Regardless, I will say that despite the lack of logic, I have enjoyed some of the Eric scenes particularly with Ridge and throwing the morality clause back in his face. I get why B&B is not making the same mistake Y&R did with killing John off, but FC really does belong to the next generation - Brooke should have a bigger part of the company. I wouldn't mind seeing Brooke/Rick v Ridge/Steffy. There is a ton of history with all those character and lots more with the 'side' characters like $B, Caroline, Liam, Taylor(!) etc. Who wouldn't want to see Taylor walk in after the takeover and smirk at Brooke? Some scenes just write themselves.

• Members

Fortunately you and Ivy have been outnumbered and voted off the island

tumblr_lbeww5i55m1qeci1vo1_400.gif

but Maya never lied! I hate that BS and how they are flat out saying she didnt lie. It would be one thing if they had Rick acknowledge and forgve Maya for her deception, but they literally have him ignore it and and say there were never any lies that came from her end

Archived