B&B - May 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

Ridge is a villain, always has been always will be. New face, same history. I've never liked him, and I really don't care for Zach Slater so...I like seeing him fail. :lol:

Also, I forgot Ivy existed...I even forgot her name until they said it. She looked cute though.

The Bill and Liam scene was good, I like that they covered the "backlash", I'm really ready to see Maya do some "owning" like she was in her Erica Kane days :lol:, I want to hear about how she feels about what has happened to her OUTSIDE of how it affects Rick/Forrester.

Glad Brooke wasn't on, tired of her.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't miss Ivysaur at all.

And where are Deacon and Quinn? I couldn't care less about them but their last appearance was on April 22. oops.

I agree. They were my favorite scenes of yesterday, although that doesn't say much considering the show was not that good.

I really want a Rick/Caroline reunion. I'm still pushing for that Spencer/Forrester/Logan baby YES, but Rick and Caroline were good together.

• Members

The Vine will not be missed. Again, B&B's weakness is that they take eons to figure out characters - especially females - think Maya, Caroline, Quinn, Aly, Nicole etc.

JY again proves why B&B was foolish to have him sit on the sidelines for 3 years.

Archived