B&B - April 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

So now Maya is shown taking pills after all this time….blah….bad writing…just a plot device so Rick would see the pills….this should have been done months before Maya's secret came out so that us the viewers would wonder if she was dying or what was wrong with her….

Brooke…shut the !@#$%^&*] up bitch….ugh…I guess her drinking problem disappeared…what awful writing by Bradley….gawd….Brooke isn't needed in the show.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wasn't that the point of the photo shoot, to show how bad she was at modeling, and why she shouldn't be at Forrester even though her sister is lead model? It speaks to Nicole's unrealistic expectations for herself, and her eagerness to use her sister to get somewhere in life. Maybe it's out of insecurity, not maliciousness, but it brings another dynamic into play.

• Members

I must be in the minority, but I'm enjoying B&B. It has it's issues, but overall I like it.

It does seem like maybe they've dropped Brooke's alcoholism story. Brad should of never did it to begin with. I never bought Brooke as a drunk. There was a Blind item in SOD a few weeks back about a soap dropping a heralded story. This was probably the one.

• Members

I'm sure she's been taking pills the whole time. This is just the first time they're focusing on it for a mini-cliffhanger.

Just like when they show people driving in the rain. People drive in the rain all the time; it doesn't have to be shown. But in this particular instance, they crash.

• Members

Actually, I kind of like Soapsuds' idea of us seeing her take mystery pills before the big reveal because I certainly wouldn't have guessed estrogen even though I've seen my trans friend "take her 'mones." One difference though, my friend gets quiet for a few minutes because she has to let the tablets dissolve under her tongue. Curious to see how Maya will talk her way out of this one. Maya is desperate. She'd go as far as buying a baby and investing in a series of realistic movie magic latex baby bumps to fool Rick.

• Members

Nicole is starting to annoy me as of today. I was glad that Carter [in so many words] told her to shut up and model what was told of her. And I am sorry but Nicole failed that test shoot. If I was Tyra Banks and this was Top Model, her ass would be cut. She was giving straight K-Mart catalogue and not high fashion. And she was giving no neck in the photos which is a HUGE no-no in modeling. Nicole needs to stick to whatever she was doing beforehand.

Sneak peek of the next episode:

Quinn is a straight fool! :P:lol:

• Members

Me too. They wouldn't have had to zero in on what the bottle actually was but it would've been clever if we had seen her take something in the past and had her hint that it was for allergies or a thyroid condition. Then as this story unfolds, the audience could actually put two and two together through hindsight, that it must've been estrogen all along.

But that sounds too much like what the soapwriters of yore would've done...you know, when headwriters actually planned their stories in advance and not make up, fly by the seat of your pants [!@#$%^&*].

Question: Is the takeover story dead in the water?

• Members

IaHZvJw.gif

She STILL snapping her fingers

And Brooke got all offended when Ridge suggested that she defaults back to him now that she's alone, but isnt that exactly what she did? She came back to town, saw that Bill was a no go bc he went back to Katie and then almost immediately threw herself at Ridge and then became an alcoholic when she realized she was alone

No, with news that

Archived