B&B - April 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

With all of the "Maya is the perfect WOMAN for me" stuff from Rick now I'm wondering if he'll buy her a Woman of the Year award and the secret will come out at the ceremony. Maybe Bill will agree to have her named Eye on Fashion's WOTY because he knows the secret.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The leading men of B&B are gathered:

Rick: Carter if you have something to say about my beautiful, feminine MayGina, say it!

Carter (Singing Aerosmith): "Dude looks like a lady"

Ridge: "Hmm. New frontiers. I must to confirm"

Eric and Oliver (together): "I'll help!"

Deacon: "Been there. Done that, I'm sure."

Bill: "FC is now a tiny subsidiary of Spencer International. Now get back to work and make me some dresses! And the lovely Katie is NOW your lead model, because she can do anything!"

Liam: "Wyatt, what just happened?"

Wyatt: "MOM!"

• Members

WTF was the point of Katie being in Monday's episode? "I have a meeting in the neighborhood and just wanted to check up on Rick" Really bitch? Didn't you just check up on him like two episodes ago, and in the SAME place? Am I crazy?

Sorry, UO but I didn't think Lawrence St. Victor played Carter's reaction to Maya that well. I thought he had a few really good moments, but overall he was way OTT and trying too hard. I wish he'd taken a more softer approach to the way he expressed his words. The shouting & bug eyes, while completely understandable, still took away from the moment for me. With his range he needed to tone it down.

I can't STAND Katie. Now she's at Spencer gossiping and talking sh!t about Rick after she was just "checking" up on him rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif I can't with this shady, two faced HAG.

Her/Bill/Liam are sooo annoying. I'll never, EVER buy Liam as a cunning, savvy businessman with that forever preteen boy in the role.

Lovely seeing Caroline. LG looks better than ever. I have no interest in Caroline/Ridge though and hope they actually do explore Rick/Caroline again.

• Members

See I'm kind of the opposite. I have no real love for Maya but Nicole is just such a nasty piece of work that I just want to jump through the screen and throttle her. She's giving such twisted mixed messages and I don't know whether that's the character or bad writing. She keeps talking about how she wants to be real sisters with Maya but that kind of relationship takes time. You can't just decide to be close and have closeness appear. Especially when every sentence out of your mouth is a threat. I feel like she's all over the damn place. Then you have this tiny little girl deciding she wants to be a model on the spur of the moment. Nicole as a model makes as much sense as Erica Kane as a Vegas showgirl.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm new to B&B but I just don't understand what they're going for with these two. One minute Nicole is accusing Mayaof being ashamed then the next she's using that shame to blackmail her. I wonder if they're setting it up that once the truth comes out and Maya is humiliated in the press, Nicole is going to get real and support her.

• Members

The Avant sisters are BOTH awful. I dont care what Maya has done; there is nothing likeable or rootable about someone blackmailing another person about something so private and personal. Shame on Nicole. She is awful

I didnt comment on it earlier but her modelling audition was embarassing. Girl is no mode. I hope they drop that angle as she would better be put to use as an IT intern. I can see her getting involved in the social media aspect of Forrester. She is young and has a computer background so she would be best put to use with viral campaigns and using social media to promote and bring attention to FC

Brooke, STFU! You are a drunk thot and your opinion is irrelevant

• Members

Thats pretty much how I feel.

Maya is just as bad as Nicole…I am so over her story….the story of Maya being a male at birth should have stayed in BB mind.

Ugh at Brooke….who said she wasn't going to meddle in Rick's running of the company or even show her face there and poof she shows up….I hate Brooke….wish they would write her off.

• Members

The show lost all steam with Bradley Bell putting Brooke once again 24/7 on our screen. To top it off her story is about drinking and her need for another man in her whore house. Add to that the Maya was really a man storyline to shock viewers with little substance…..thats BB for you…ruining a good thing.

• Members

Ugh with the Brooke again. "Just like THAT!" I hope they never put Brooke and Ridge back together. I honestly don't see any chemistry with KKL and Thorsten at all. It's hysterical watching her badger him when he really just doesn't care. And the Maya story has already gotten old for me. I mean we know this is not reality but instead of the constant Maya/Rick sucking face all over the office I wish they would make Forrester just a little more business like. It's ridiculous. And I agree with the above....Nicole's "photo shoot" was silly.

Archived