B&B - April 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

What's so bad is that Darrin - God love him - the constipated look will never last in acting. The "O" mouth and looking constipated. BUT....he can have a career on this show because God knows Ron Moss did. And all kinds of people are coming back now...cause getting jobs elsewhere isn't that easy. So if he's smart he'll milk this for everything.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lmao Katie was trying to be relevant and go with Brooke but the B was already gone. Brad is so shady.

Maya and Nicole talking about that stuff in Forrester Creations is so annoying... Carter already overheard them and Wyatt too so why are these leeches still discussing it there. OK they don't know Wyatt heard them but still, one should be enough of a warning.

B&B is so blah and boring lately. Luckily Caroline will be back soon and

• Members

He does to me just different coloring, my sister is like that she looks like my mom who is fair but has the coloring of my dad.

Re: Maya

I also don't get the Maya's loose lips discussing her situation at of all places Forrester, esp after you just got busted its like come on sis use a brain cell. I just don't find this story that interesting yes of course its an explosive secret and all but the way its going down doesn't interest me. I still think Nicole is a pain.

• Members

Ugh so glad Hopeless isn't back for real.

haaa Brooke you're such a loser.

Maya why are you talking with the DOOR OPEN nbe.jpg All Maya does is kiss RIck's ass, it's getting where she's basically an extension of him. I'm surprised she can breath, given how far her head is up Rick's ass

• Members

Stupid, yes, but if these people didn't do it, we'd lose at least half of soap storylines!

I liked Deacon and Quinn's wedding. I love that Brooke didn't get what she wanted for once, too. Whenever KM does Hope, at least once if not more she gets the "drooly/mouthbreather" look about her. I guess she really does know her character! I'm just glad she is not back full time.

• Members

Aly is pathetic. I cant beleive she is still acting like the maid.

IA on Wyatt and Nicole. Can he be any more obvious? He is laying it on thick. Why does every young girl on this show have to hook up with a guy older than her? They rarely get paired up with a boy their age

Liam has been annoying me this week. If he's going to be at FC so much, he might as well ask Rick for a job

• Members

Nicole should reveal the real truth to Wyatt. Rick was born a female. LOL. Lack of balls but orders everyone around. Poor John McCook...appears once every 3 months or 6 months now to tell Rick what a great job he's doing. This has become so bad - so fast. And I'm sick to death of Wyatt - today - mentions how great looking he is...GAG. I feel badly for the actors for bad writing, but I don't feel badly for people who are awful actors. He's Ron Moss. Better hang onto this job - because the constipated "O" mouth and look you get on your face when you're supposed to be confused or surprised...will fade very very fast if you try to do anything other than a Soap.

Archived