B&B - April 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I understand that but it's getting downright repetitive. How many times can a person listen to that and not say anything? Now, if she's a dormat for Rick that's one thing, but to try to turn around and then play the strong empowered woman...um, no. If they're trying to show complication in her personality, it's not coming through to me-- at least have some visual cues that she is conflicted. I don't expect her to be a nice person. And by the way none of those 'nice' girls you described were not always nice 100% of the time-- even Olivia and Traci had their moments. Maybe Bill Sr. just wrote complexity a bit more effectively than Bill Jr. does.

With Sheila and Lauren and Phyllis-- for several years there was no interest in making them nice because there was no need to make them rootable. Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the feeling that BB is trying to get people to root for Maya somehow. In any case, this complexity that you speak of, I'm not seeing it. It just appears muddled and confused.

• Members

NOOOOOOOOOO not Wyatt and Nicole. Stupid, lame-ass, boring, never-been-an-asset-to-the-show Wyatt needs to ffing LEAVE L.A. DB doesn't even look like Bill's or Quinn's son. Get him off my screen.

A Nicole/Oliver/Aly triangle would be so much better/interesting (for me)

Archived