B&B - April 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Never seen a CEO and the mistress sucking face in the office. Never. I know it's a "story" but my God...at least take that OUT of the office. They're always kissing and sucking face in this office. As did Caroline and Ridge. And then Rick SHOOTS a gun at them...and there's nothing wrong with any of that. I'm sick to death of hearing Rick talk about what Integrity Maya has and how Feminine she is...so contrived. Just make Marlena Levitate and become Possessed already. My God it's bad.

• Members

Katie is such a fake ass bitch! Wasnt she having all those scenes recently with Rick, talking about how they are family and trying to be closer to him? Now we have her chatting it up with Bill and Liam, plotting and conspiring against him

How many CEOs, do you personally know? LOL

• Members

I remember working at an organization where the CEO was rumored to be involved with another staff member. By their interactions in the office you wouldn't really suspect that she was his mistress and I had no clue until a few other work colleagues mentioned it. I remember one Friday late afternoon, stepping outside to get some air (as I hadn't been outside the office all day) and seeing her get into the backseat next to him as the driver of his car service whisked them both away.

When I returned inside, I ran into his secretary who was wandering the halls, happy that he'd left early for the day (he wasn't the nicest guy either) and she told me he was leaving early because of the Rosh Hoshanah holiday. I remember another colleague who was also a friend, sarcastically joking that it should've been Yom Kippur since he needed to atone for what he was doing (lol).

Anyway, I never saw them make physical contact in the office but from then on anytime he called her "Cookie" I noticed fellow staff members trying not to raise their eyebrows or give the side-eye as a reaction. I just usually stifled laughter or a guffaw.

• Members

I hope that Pam and Charlie will keep it to themselves (maybe Pam convinces Charlie that he's off base) so that there will still be room for some spectacularly big reveal with disaster written all over it. It really needs to happen at a Forrester Fashion Show, although I see Bill Spencer as the one who ultimately puts it in the headlines--he's the only one anywhere close to villainous enough to put it out there in a public and ugly way.

For now, it looks like the circle of people in the know will begin to widen as more and more people begin to discover the truth. There may be a conspiracy of silence as each person feels that it is not their place to reveal the truth until Bill Spencer finds out and puts Maya on public blast at a Forrester Creations Fashion show. This all speculation on my part.

• Members

I too think it is so lame that Charlie would be the one to figure out "the secret" because of Estrogen pills. If this is how it comes out I'll be seriously disappointed. I want a big, build up exposure too whether at a fashion show or a Forrester Creations business meeting in front of everyone at once.

Am I the only one that thinks Wyatt will find out the secret and then feel bad for Maya so he won't tell? I thought it was going to go that way on the jet....and then Liam/Bill will turn on Wyatt when they find out he knew.

Where's Donna been? Isn't she a co-worker of Pam's at the same desk? tongue.png Why isn't she there being a busybody with Pam. I love the two of them together. I rather see her than Charlie!

• Members

I think it's going to end up being a 'joke' and Charlie will laugh. Haha. I'm actually starting to like Nicole again - she and Wyatt somehow work. I do like the idea of Wyatt finding out and deciding that attempting to oust Rick for that very personal secret would be wrong. I could see Wyatt as an unexpected ally - we were told that Maya would get support from an unexpected place - maybe it's Wyatt (and, of course, Quinn). Oh, how I'd love to see Quinn/Maya become BFFs. Quinn owes a lot to Rick and she tends to be quite loyal.

• Members

Been catching B&B here and there on POP and why are Charlie and Pam written like a situation comedy? I was cringing during their scenes. The actor playing Charlie is not good and Alley Mills sunk to his awful level. JMO.

And why do they dress Jacob Young so horribly? It gives me flashes of them trying to make Ronn Moss look all fashionable in colors and crap.

Maya looks fabulous but I agree this story was all about the shocking moment of the secret coming out. Brad will eventually lose interest. I realize I haven't seen every episode but the little I've seen just isn't working all that much for me. I wish it would. I don't see why it's getting all of this praise. I applaud them for having a transgender on the show but eh ...

Archived