B&B - April 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If B&B is smart they would make the news explode during a FC Fashion show.

I could imagine Bill outing Mya via one of Spencer Publications online mag-- a headline (a la HuffPo) delivered on smartphones and just have people checking the news on their phones during Mya's showstopping entrance on the runway-- all you'd see was the flash of all these smartphones lighting up and audible gasps (which Mya assumes is for her entrance).

I had hoped that Nicole would have truly bonded with her sister, decided to keep the secret and also that she wouldn't press for a position at FC and decide to honor Mya's request-- only to unwittingly have ended up working in the IT department at Spencer Publications (Bill would have hired her wanted to gain intelligence on Mya, unbeknownst to Nicole). So then when the entire thing blew up, Mya would think that Nicole somehow helped Bill but Mya, in reality, would have had no knowledge of what Bill was going to do, as Bill kept his plans to out Mya concealed.

And if they were smart, they'd actually have Mya find solace in an unlikely place-- Caroline, as well as Caroline's Mothers. (If I were to guess, I'd say that BB is going to push Rick & Caroline back together, they already seem to be laying the groundwork with that conversation between Rick and Brooke yesterday).

The actors are playing these roles for all they're worth (I agree that Carter needs more to do), I just wish this storyline had more complexity to it.

• Members

I was rolling my eyes at Maya using the bullying word on Carter. Aint no one bullying you here. She sure was delusional too. I wish I could feel sympathy for her but she was awful with him today. She's shouting from the rooftops that this is who she is and that she's not ashamed, yet you are lying

Katie was finally back at Spencer and all she could talk about was Brooke and Rick. She needs to get a life

If Quinn tells you to back off then you listen. Brooke is stupid to provoke her. Speaking of which, Deacon and Bill are really the only men Quinn has ever been interested in?

• Members

The brief, and out of place, scene in January when $B stopped by the mansion to see Maya (as if $B would make that type of trip) supports that theory. With Bill hinting that he knows Maya's real secret. I imagine that Bill will use that to blow Forrester up. Katie will not be amused that he exploited Maya's TG status in that manner. Things went waaay too smoothly for Batie's reunion.

JY was hired back by B&B and given the plum 'last shot' in the opening and then basically played a role not much above Pam for three years. I still don't get what they were thinking. JY is clearly a leading man - in every way. The past few months have been a blessing. If only the writers didn't turn Rick into such a pill during the end of January - mid-March. They clearly are trying to fix that, BUT if Rick completely rejects Maya - then I'm not sure how this is, as Brad has told us, a 'love story' and one of 'acceptance.' I don't want Rick to instantly accept Maya, but, if (D)ick is going to revert to being a jerk. It will be painful to watch.

• Members

i have to imagine that they will revisit Rick and Caroline. There was HEAVY hinting to this a few months ago with everyone saying he still loved her and that he was only with Maya to hurt her. They seemingly dropped that angle especially with LG gone but with them on better terms now offscreen, it looks like they are setting things up to go back there. I can see Rick rejecting Maya when he learns the truth with him making an effort to win Caroline back

• Members

As much as part of me feels for Maya, Rick's non-stop talk about how perfect and honest Maya is and how Carter is just angry because he's suffering from the loss of her is the type of bullshit that makes me long to see the crushed expression on his face.

The Quinn/Brooke/Deacon mess is just so high school. I half expect Slater, Kelly and Screech to come wandering through the scene.

That photo of JY is giving me flashbacks to the manymanymany discussions of his "ghetto booty" that used to happen in the AMC thread.

• Members

Let's spend 5 episodes with Carter telling Rick...he KNOWS something. He KNOWS something that Maya is keeping secret. Rick: Maya is so feminine and doesn't KEEP secrets. Carter: We have more things in common than you know. Rick: MAYA wouldn't keep ANYTHING from me and I know that, right sweetie? It's just so awful right now. I think that's why people have stopped watching. No one cares because of this kind of writing.

God knows Carter can't just say in 3 seconds rather than 5 episodes...MAYA was BORN A MAN.

Archived