GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As well as "he's never been convicted of any of those other charges". Who needs a [!@#$%^&*] attorney when The Gov is talking like that?!

But the absolute worst thing from yesterday (outside of Woodpile) was Sonny trying to be noble and asking the The Gov to not overturn his sentence. It was physically cringe worthy. I'm sure there were many retakes as LW, Blakemore, Chad and others were laughing hysterically. Sonny sitting in that chair looking so pathetic was sickening. When I think of Daytime bad asses, Asa, Roger Thorpe, Adam Chandler, Victor Newman, James Stenbeck, etc come to mind. Sonny goes into the "vixen" category. He just so goddamn pathetic! How many enablers does one character need?

• Members

Kman, do me a huge favor and watch yesterday's show. I NEED for you to see how cringe worthy Sonny was in that chair. We were supposed to sympathize and feel how tragic this is for him. I almost lost my dinner. When you're a bad ass, you don't need enablers. There was Carly and Shawn by his side talking for him. Shawn was fine as hell, tho!

• Members
I was in a crappy mood yesterday (which became elevated hearing that hack was returning to DAYS as a head writer) so I can only imagine the reaction I'd have. I'm much calmer today, lol, so I might check out the episode and just watch that. I do sort of want to see that big steaming pile of .... :D

So basically, the agenda was clear. Sigh. I sort of can't wait to watch this trainwreck.

Archived