GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You are not hearing wrong. Dante paid him a visit and told him that he needs to go see Sonny. It was a very cringe worthy scene. Certainly puts a bullet in Dante chest, but Dante is lecturing Michael on giving Sonny a pass. Sonny [!@#$%^&*] Morgan's woman, but he's going off because Michael won't give Sonny a pass. Sonny is the most disgusting vile piece of garbage this show has ever had. If Sonny were a villain who owned his sh!t, I'd be his biggest fan. But he's a little punk who has more enablers than any one human needs!

• Members

Am I the only one that thought Gov Gatling, or whatever his name was, looked a lot like Newt Gingrich? The first time he came on screen I did a double take.

Today didn't seen to advance any story lines so for me it was meh. Then on ABC news Sandy Kenyon spoke about his cameo as the officer that lets Liz in to see Jake and he gushes that Frank has raised ratings and no detail escapes him. I laughed. All I see is ratings dropping and that Villian newspaper headline doesn't say much about the details.

• Members

Elizabeth, you dumb hoe, go away. Sam told you and your stupid ass wouldnt listen

Michael "This man, your hero, murdered my father"

Governor: "Im very sorry to hear that"

I cant with this BS. Sony is a MURDERER and a mobster who has plagued crime in this city for nearly 2 decades. I cant believe the governor was defending and singing Sonny's praises. He is grateful? Why not reduce his sentence then.

Tracy "Luke has been hanging out in his childhood home with his dead cousin's corpse. Disgusting" LOL

KA's hair color looked really good today

Archived