GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John, Ron watched the show for decades just like all of us. I appreciated the PC nod, especially since IIRC they were referencing what happened to Audrey, who was nicely featured in the anniversary episode.

I don't think Ron Carlivati hung the moon but I also don't think he's the Antichrist. He loves the show, he's just kind of a dick, and he is not as brilliant as he thinks he is. He is arrogant and lazy and he acts a fool on Twitter, but so do a lot of the people he talks back to. He simply should not engage, but instead he takes his fights both online and onscreen. I don't have a reason to call the dude names when taking apart his ego and how it pollutes his work is much more effective. And I'm not going to attack for just anything just because, let alone a nice mention of a notable event that happened at General Hospital. I look forward to your inevitable backtrack when you calm down.

• Members

The fans tend to have bad ideas for their favorite characters each and every time. They want their favorite to have a baby, to find true love, to be blissfully happy...but please no reduction in screentime. Sonny's fans want him absolved of all crimes, Jasam fans want their couple together no matter if the show would be better off not having them together...any writer who listens to the fans is insane.

• Members

deVry seems to hang out with Ryan Carnes and Ryan Paevey a little too much.

I'd only want Chris if played by Nolan North. Not like he's doing anything. Maybe some voice over work. But the cast is too large as it is. Where do these rumors come from? LOL

• Members

Technically he knew everyone who worked at GH from 97-01 (the years of crossovers), and I guess up to '03.

North seems very busy, and he doesn't seem to remember his soap days fondly. I hope he doesn't return because I might have to watch and I couldn't bear that.

Chris and SJB Carly were my "I'll cut you if you even look at them the wrong way" soap characters in the late '90s...

Archived