GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maxi is merely a vehicle for pet Nathan he is the person of interest imo... they are going to get the writing; I knew that when he knocked on her door to sublet her apartment...no mystery there. They didn't even have him have a hookup while she was gone. he just sat waiting around for her to return in her apartment.

• Members

There was something really heartbreaking and poignant about Kiki's grief over Ava's disappearance/possible death. It's like the whole universe is toying with her, since this is the third time someone's knocked on her door and she's thought it may be Ava. Alas, no luck there. I was worried we were done with people being in cells but, thankfully, Fluke and Helena are being shown in their new accommodations. We didn't get our fill of Pentonville and this at least helps. You can tell GH is a state-of-the-art, futuristic establishment because they can get DNA testing done within the hour. Guuuurl, work it! On top of that, the whole town has now seen Sonny's kind, loving soul (exposed under the rubble of tough manliness) and thankfully the Governor is available to pardon him. All is right with the world. I will never grow tired of Ron's in-jokes and meta references. It's nice to hear that FlukeRon thinks we're "idiots" and that we have had "many bogus theories" because it shows audience involvement and that we really are heard. The reveal that Fluke is really, actually, truly, 100% Luke Spencer is shocking and game-changing!

• Members

Dante continues to be Sonny's most pathetic offspring. Shoot me in the chest point blank, and I never have a kind word to say to you. EVER! That was not bad enough. This pu$$y had the nerve to tell Michael he needs to go thank Sonny. He needs to get over it. What a punk! Morgan going on and on about how Michael won't forgive Sonny, and THEN sharing photos of Sonny's kid that was conceived while the mother was with Morgan?! What the entire !@#$%^&*]?

Sonny has so gone back to being the worthless little greasy maggot for me. I never expected anything good from Craptini, but Sonny THE HERO? Um no! How pathetic. Now, we have to watch Carly spend her time making him feel better about being so goddamn foul?! NO THANK YOU! I would have settled for Sonny's turning point, not this!

Mo really enjoys playing this worthless piece of garbage. No wonder he was thanking his fans for being "the best" right before the eppy aired. He knows how his stans are.

Ivy is horrible! Just horrible. A new character screaming in Nik's face like that was ridiculous. This is what they did with Sloane/Ana.

Grayson McCouch is a nightmare. When you let Alderson out act you, your SAG card should be revoked and you should be fined!

If they keep Woodpile in scenes with Storms, you can't tell JUST how bad he is. He's horrible, but in scenes with people who can actually act, its an embarrassment to the art. He is the absolute worst! Cringe worthy!

Disjointed clusterfuck show!

Archived