GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

You acted selflessly and with courage. Oh for [!@#$%^&*] sake. 2:33 in and already I can't.

And to top it off we have Liz giving Jakeson the stank eye (she'd still pounce on that penis), Geary awful, Helena clutching her pearls ... not to mention Kaka and her never ending bitch face and Morgan with his I want to !@#$%^&*] you eyes.

Wash rinse repeat.

!@#$%^&*]. Spencer is on too?

This will be a challenge.

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yaaaas Michael! "Don't sit there all noble ..." "you want it so bad you can taste it"

Sonny with his sad puppy dog eyes.

Carly can go jump off the bridge and join Ava in the freezing water.

I can't express how sick to death I am of seeing his ugly wrinkled skeleton face on my screen.

I absolutely detest how they are writing Michael as if he were in the wrong. Detest it. Where are the Carlivati stans now. This is propping at it's finest and one of the lamest ways of getting Sonny out of prison. This is pure garbage.

"What will do the most good for the most people"

Is this writing for real? Where do they find these hacks?

I can't believe a murderer gets off because he TOOK THE BOMB FROM MICHAEL.

A RESPECTED businessman? You HAVE to be joking. This just keeps getting better!

• Members

I love Michael's "a RESPECTED businessman? He's a MOBSTER"

As this old fool smiles like a moron shrugging it off as "rumors"

I can't. My God the fuckery.

"You heard Sonny argue with the governor and try to convince ..."

Shut up bitch. No he didn't "argue". Carly, proving yet again that she's mother of the year. Bitch get out of here.

Carly SHUT UP. You look like a fool.

Shawn rubbing Sonny's shoulder, Carly ready to pounce that dick "I'm sooo happy for you".

Carly telling Michael to basically get over it and we can "figure this out". Are you kidding me? Oh my lord this show has sunk to a new low.

Of course, Sonny the dutiful and WONDERFUL father has to go see his bastard baby and the other son he literally screwed over. Don't ya love it?

• Members

For all his faults as an actor and there are a great many, Maurice is honestly the only one playing any regret for what he did. Sonny hasn't talked a lot of [!@#$%^&*] about A.J. since he got caught, either. That doesn't mean he should get off, which enrages me, but what's worse is Carly and Morgan mean mugging for Sonny and giving Michael attitude about it.

• Members

I agree, but this is what has always been done with that little scumbag punk. He stays silent as everyone else talks for him. When he shot Dante, the troops rallied to fix this for that pu$$y. Sam even dressed as a country whore to steal evidence. Every single time that pocket maggot screws up, he sits back and "feels bad" while everyone makes certain the town just gets over it. Lawd, my blood is boiling! I had hoped we were done with this, but alas, here we are :(

If Mo is going to have influence over this slug, he should ask for them to make Sonny bad ass and not this pathetic vermin we have onscreen. He and Tony have all the influence in the world over their characters, and this is what they choose? Insane!

• Members
I see where Vee is coming from too but PREACH Chit! PREACH!

And I really love LWCarly too but man, Carly as a Sonny apologist never works for me.

And today we have Olivia basically telling Michael to get over it. I'm glad Kaka gave a stank face when Carly and Sonny told her and Morgan that Sonny was pardoned.

And here comes Alexis to rescue her penis in distress.

They do the same writing for Julian. He acts all woe is me and says "I should have done something!". Oy.

Archived