DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Initially, I assumed they (Cox Omaha) would block me on NBC.com, but I just tried it and it is working. It seems to just be blocked on the actual TV (so far). So now I'm about half way through. I'll let you know if anything exciting happened in the last half.

• Members

OK, well I would not call it a riveting episode, but some things did happen. Hope confronted Aiden about threatening Bree. He said that he did threaten her and he'd do it again. She spread lies about him in Portland and he nearly filed suit against her, but that he decided to leave town instead because he needed to focus on Chase. He showed Hope emails that Bree had written him. Hope seemed convinced that Bree is the problem. I got the impression that she would show up down the road and be a stalker type.

Weird interaction between Abby and Clyde. I have to wonder if he is going to try something with her.

Kristen's henchmen called her and said that Teresa wasn't going to be a problem. Teresa was walking in the park and got scared. Maggie saw her and tried to comfort her. She's still remembering what happened to her the night her fetus was taken. unsure.png I can't get past how ridiculous that is.

Sonny is acting especially loyal to Chad now that Chad let him off the hook for the club fiasco. Will and Paul had some intense scenes with Will asking if Paul is gay. Paul asked what Will thought and Will said he thinks Paul is. It looked to me like they might kiss, but it was probably a fake out.

Melanie is over at Brady's and it looks like they are going to get closer.

• Members

Hopefully (she's rescued or saves herself before he can). Maybe she kills him before he can, Ben takes the rap ... either way I just can't not see some sort of scenario like this playing out. And imo, Ben has rage issues for a reason.

• Members

Maybe I missed it, but Will didn't even have one moment of post-coital hand on the forehead, "Oh God, what have I done!?" guilt. A little pillow talk and it was right into round two. I guess more hiding in the closet wink wink nudge nudge tomorrow when Sonny knocks on the door. Or perhaps he'll be intercepted by the bellhop.

Archived