DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

OMG just thought of something

Could this all come out about Will & Paul. Sonny gives them hell. Then Derrick who overhears comes in and drops a bomb. Derrick & Sonny had sex on NYE

Cause when Sonny came home & Drank all the champenege he said I lost it all but could he have meant not only th club but Will as well?

That would be a twist

I just remember Guy said Derek drops a bomb no one saw coming

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's what they should do - it would be great soap drama, would scandalize the town (not because they're gay), would get a big reveal at some party for Paul or something.

Will is a mess of a character. They should have done more to show his hesitation and built it up over a few episodes. As it is, I'd say if they're going this route, it would make sense if he sleeps with a few more guys too, as his way of lashing out against the husband-and-father label put on him at such a young age.

The guy who plays Paul is a very good soap opera actor. He's a very good DAYS soap actor, to be specific. He has the pauses and soap smarminess down and everything.

I will say that if they tone down the background music in some places, it's not bad at all. Some of the background music in the Will/Paul scene that led up to "are you gay?" was extremely pretty, until the guitar kicked in.

• Members

I was surprised at how graphic some of the scenes were (mainly the one of them rolling around on the bed). I guess they know the ratings are low enough to where they can just do what they want, but I was shocked (in a good way).

• Members

The actor who plays Paul was tagged as the best thing about Days right now. As for Sonny sleeping with Paul also …that would be good too but I doubt he will..he is still devoted to Will no matter how bad Will treats him like a doormat.

From all the clothes and watches on the floor….lol….their romp reminded me of Richard Gere in his bed scenes in "Breathless" minus the actual nude ass shots and frontal.

• Members

I kept wondering if they paired them based on nipple size...their nipples look similar enough to where I got distracted. I kept waiting for them to start pinching each other but I think that's a little too fetish video for Salem.

Archived