DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. There is actually dimension in Paul's interest in Will & Sonny. Shocker! They must be really trying (although I'm more likely to credit Christopher Sean LOL). And Derrick... well, please show us more!

Serena is probably going to fail (if she hasn't already). I can see MA trying but there's only so much she can do.

Yeah, there is no doubt that GV isn't feeling it. He's not giving it even 50%. If he could make saintly Eric work, then he could do this too. The problem is, there is no way in hell Eric should be acting this horribly.

We'll never get a rest from Daniel/Melanie. When it was just Daniel, we'd get an episode off every 7. Now, when one isn't on, the other will be, or they'll both be on. There is no escape.

• Members

Daytime pushing envelopes again! :lol:

I think, once we get to know Derrick, and if there's chemistry, the possibility of a Paul/Will/Sonny/Derrick quadrangle could work.

Oh and re: blackmailing, if he blackmailed Will to keep him away from Paul so he could have him for himself, then I'd probably be down for that. But I don't want Derrick to do it for profit and thus ending the chance for anything else.

HA! YES! Maybe they could kick Will off the bed after the foreplay is done lol

• Members

It's almost insane how exciting it was & how it kept going from great major story to another great major story not that long ago, and now it can easily cure insomnia.

Didn't we all see Paul invite him in? That would have ended in much more than just drinking champagne if Wet Blanket Will hadn't show up! :lol:

Archived