DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant with Teresa randomly having nightmares about the night Kristen had her abducted. I hate how they keep having people get in Teresa's face about a pregnancy scare from months ago. There was no need for John to go to her apartment. Brady is like 40 years old, so I hate how people feel the need to protect his ass as if he cant run his own life

Rafe was really at risk for going to jail for keeping Gabi's secret? Really? This seems so extreme and severe and even I dont like him, I have to roll at my eyes at the Brady hypocrisy

I hate seeing grown adults in their 40s text like teenagers. The capital letters and acronyms between Hope and Aidan drove me crazy

My god Melanie continues to be an annoying pain in the ass

• Members

Why is Will wearing hideous wallpaper?!

Why does Ben think he has a right to be so rude to his boss? His ass should've gotten fired ages ago. Maybe they'll teach him some basic workplace etiquette at college.

I can't believe somebody thought it would be a good idea to bring Molly Burnett back. She is unwatchable. So many bizarre acting tics.

• Members

I don't get it either. Molly Burnett is terrible. She looks like she's twitching for a fix to be honest. And why did they clearly give her a contract that stipulates she must be on every single day of the week? I can't stand how Daniel and Melanie are involved in EVERYTHING. And they force them into everything and it's clearly forced. You can't get away from them. If by some miracle they aren't on then characters are talking about them.

• Members

Yeah, but to be fair, some people AREN'T aware of blatant flirting. I know it sounds silly but it's true. How many of us have been flirted with and never realized it? And not every gay man screams: I'M GAY. LOL. And some people are just natural flirts and it doesn't mean they even want to have sex with you.

• Members
I'm not surprised Will Is being careful about assuming someone is flirting with him. I mean a lot of straight people are that way too and want to be certain before they make a move. And then some aren't careful enough. But the risk of offending the subject of his story by making an incorrect assumption and the potential repercussions would make him cautious.

Archived