DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seems he taped in July/August (thanks Errol!) so, as far as we know, there isn't anything after this! sad.png I hope they make good use of what they have or surprise us with more.

He can ring my bell anytime! :lol:

• Members

You know what? Screw Serena and Nicole. I wish Days would explore that Eric and Eve thing they were teasing. She's messy and damaged without having the baggage with him that Nicole has and they arent having everyone sing her praises like with Serena.

• Members

The reason I appreciate the writing for Derrick (maybe just the way SN is playing it) is that Derrick isn't written like the other gay characters...(Paul closeted, Sonny the poster child for PFLAG , Will, boring). Derrick is just a horny dude without all of the sturm and drang...He's just looking for ANYONE TO GET BUSY! He even flirted with Angry Eric when he had the chance. That's what I like about him...his lack of inhibition. and SN plays it so playfully and fun it's a breath of fresh air.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the writing for Paul. I'm looking forward to him totally coming between Wilson...I just hope this bellhop gets a little more airtime! Christopher Sean is a great find, and I hope he sticks around long term.

Archived