DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor Sonny is really suffering -- his new club is a disaster, Will hardly talks to him, his best friend is betraying him and his ex really wants him lol I can’t believe Sonny apologized to Ben for putting him in his place. Who the F is Ben? That was such a !@#$%^&*] move. And Ben was so magnanimous :rolleyes:

Really enjoyed the stuff with Theresa. JL is doing a great job.

Paul is shameless with Will—shameless!! He's literally telling him, with his eyes, that he wants to f-ck the sh!t out of him! lol And Will is so affected, he looks like he's about to have a heart attack.

Whatever with Brady & Melanie.

• Members

I thought Will was going to cry while scrubbing himself in the shower, feeling all guilty

Too bad no one seduced Derrick to put in a small hi-tech camera to secretly record Paul and Will's romp, in order to emotionally and psychologically blackmail Will while also taking pot shots at Sonny for his former attraction to Paul and figuring out Paul's secret long before everyone else

• Members

I guess I don't see why he'd care much. Without obstacles (transparent or otherwise) there isn't going to be much to play. If anyone on this show should be pissed with their story, it's Jen Lilly and Eileen Davidson. I mean a fetus transplant? wacko.png Jesus take the wheel.

I'm not saying Greg has to be jumping for joy over the brilliant writing for his character. I'm just saying I don't believe he's all that upset about it. That's not at all the impression I got from the article. He basically said it wasn't organic, well it isn't, just like 75% of what happens on the show daily.

• Members

I know fans on here dislike Jennifer, but I do think Jennifer being given the shaft is kind of sad. She's an actual Horton living in the Horton house for crying out loud.. yet the show seems determined to focus the future of the show on Daniel and his terminally immature daughter Melanie. While I'm glad Jennifer and Daniel are finally over.. the conversation they had at the end of last month had none of the awkwardness past conversations had makes me believe the show has ended them for a good long while.. I have to admit I'm kind of afraid that they are going to keep Jennifer in back burner land till they decide to couple her with Daniel again.

Right now, there is huge potential for Jennifer once she finds out about her sworn enemy Eve sleeping with her son JJ. So much history and so much potential.. and yet the show is not even playing on that. I fear that JJ will confide in good old Daniel.. or annoying Melanie will somehow stumble onto this secret thanks to overhearing Theresa/Eve talking... cause god forbid we can't have any plot not involve those two leeches.

• Members

Yeah, I'm actually starting to think that the show's takeaway from the Dannifer hatred was "Jennifer is dragging Daniel down!" and not "This legacy character played by a longtime actress is being written very unpleasantly in a pairing with an unpopular character." As shrewish as they've made Jennifer in recent years, I've still enjoyed her in mom mode, and those last few conversations with Daniel were actually pleasant and mature -- I don't understand why the writing for them as a couple couldn't have been like that.

I don't want to see her recede into the background. I want her to be written (and dressed!) better. Who else could they pair her with? Rafe? The idea of her getting involved with Aiden and playing some sort of Jennifer/Hope angst isn't awful to me, though I'm skeptical that it would be written decently.

• Members

Jennifer is 100% being wasted. I agree they probably saw her as 'dragging down their leading man' Daniel St. Jesus Jonas. His toothy bobble headed daughter also needs to take a flying leap again. It was a glorious day when she left. I'd like to feel that joy again. They're both dragging down the show, yet someone thinks they are clearly the best things ever.

The show is wasting just about everyone on the show at this point, either by not using them, or giving them crappy storylines with unappealing screen partners. And I'm stretching to even call them storylines. The show is simply going through the motions and it reminds me of the last years of ATWT and GL. And not in a good way. At least we're not at Peapack levels yet.

• Members

Well, damn. Paul and Will definitely went for it and, thanks to CS' valiant efforts, managed to make their scenes pretty hot. I also was so surprised to see them shown in bed, having sex. Go DAYS! And then they went for seconds.

OMG at Melanie being late and then being bitchy about it. STFU, devil spawn.

My God, Nicole and Daniel was SO overwrought. They REALLY wanted to make it work. St. Jonas is lucky to have Nicole (i.e. Zucker, even if she has fugly hair) to save his sorry, orange ass.

It's not as if Serena (thanks to Archer) is without some charisma. But still....

• Members

OMG. Y'all are hilarious with the shade towards Daniel/Nicole. :lol:

But seriously, Daniel and his spawn {Melanie} need to go. I feel like Tomlin needs to get the wakeup call that Daniel is like a square peg trying to fit into a circle; it just won't fit. Daniel does not fit with this show. Nothing turns me off more to a show than a character that an adamant writer or producer is trying to force feed on us.

Daniel and Melanie are like ATWT's Janet & Liberty. Two characters that were spread all over the canvas and still didn't mesh well. The Ciccones nailed the final nail in ATWT for me and the Jonas clan is doing it for me on DAYS. Just make it stop. Enough already. If they wanted Shawn Christian to be of importance they should've cast him as Mike [Horton] or Scotty [banning] from the start. At least then we'd somewhat care.

Archived