DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members
LOL and this person wants to go in other threads and insult and discuss other characters/actors looks and insult THEM, yet others do it in here and that person is offended beyond belief. That's why I can't take this one seriously. It's hypocritical.

And lol at the obsession. It does come off a bit like that. Sorry John, lol.

I hate they've cut down the DiMera mansion and Kiriakis mansion. Booo and hiss. Becoming more and more like GL/ATWT, etc.

So much this. LOL Carl, I love your posts. Especially the last part about taking a bath. He screams skeevy and dirty to me.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just realized that the Bradys dont claim Paige....lol. She's practically Kimberly's granddaughter and they had that relationship when they interacted in CA. None of the Bradys in Salem claim her as extended family though...lol

Go JJ! He read that boring twit!

z1ZQBmq.png

Lord, fix it!

Abe wants old ass John to replace Rafe? Really?

aPZSTvZ.png

Jabba_SWSB.png

• Members

LOL at Clyde's huge ass reaction to opening the door and seeing Kate: "WHOAHHH!" So extra.

What's this business about Jordan killing her mother and unborn sibling?

I'm no fan of Ben, but I did enjoy him shutting Abby down.

Were Brady and Melanie an item when she was last in town?

Somebody make a gif of Kate shaking out her hair for a good minute during that conference call.

• Members

4FMy8XL.png

Oh god, she just looks so miserable and pathetic

the show is making the Tammy Sue up as they go along. The last secret they revealed was that Jordan was driving the truck that her mom died in when it crashed. This baby is something new

No Brady and Mel were strictly friend. This is the first time they were romantic

Archived