DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so tired of Ben constantly putting his hands all over Chad. How does this neanderthal still have a job?

The Serena/Nicole fight was pretty embarrassing.

Maybe it was just my screen or the lighting but Daniel looked like he had a fresh coat on orange of today.

Is Nicole's hair supposed to be a pompadour or something? I don't get it.

• Members

Nico;e is gorgeous no matter what she wears or what her hairstyle is..M. Archer's

eyes are going to pop out of her head..does she ever blink? Did not like her on OLTL and do not like her on Days..the blonder that played her twin Bree on OLTL is drop dead gorgeous. Too bad day did not hire her.

• Members

LMAO at the above.

Nicole's hair does look like [!@#$%^&*]. And the Nicole/Serena fight was very very embarrassing. I was cringing the entire time and of course Nicole is again the villain. So over it.

How is Ben even still on the show? Chad should have fired him on the spot. However, much like the waste that was Cameron, how 'bout another stripper story with Ben? I'd go for that. I have to imagine Ben will end up being the 'bad guy' (I.E. violent) in the Chad/Abby/Ben story. I thought Melanie would be all up in this storyline but she's attached to Teresa's ass.

• Members

I liked that Wilson talked about money and we heard Sonny say that he didnt mind being the bread winner for so long but as Will said I felt bad and know I can help

Im also glad that Sonny admitted that part of the money lost was the money Will made in LA

I like that Will isnt holding it aganist Sonny anymore and I agree they need to move forward.

maybe Sonny cant process that he didnt succeed at something?

• Members

oh good lord...its way too late for this show, seriously a night club...how many nights are the characters ALL going to go there and put Sonny's coffee shop out of buisness? heck i almost puked when Maggie suggested they show up there..what really ticked me off was the all of a sudden shot of John and Marlena and they are back together just like that guess we missed out on that storyline...thank god they are being used to babysit and talk about john becoming a cop because they needed Rafe to be fired and run the Loft Night Club so Serena (boring) and Nicole (wasted) can fight everyday and Melanie can act around a straw and glass. This show is beyond salvagable. Good Job Corday hope your parents show gets put out of its misery soon so you can focus on your web series and golf swings.

• Members

No Rory No. You don't want to hang with Dr Dan. Stau the way you are. Dont become pod Rory. Im o sick of pod JJ

And if Paige was gonna hook up with anyone I wanted it to be Rory

I dont need to see boring ass Paige hook up with redeemed Cole. No Thanks

Archived