DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

chalk that up to Days poor budget and small sets. I dont think Ive ever see indoor apartments with windows out to the hall. IMO, a setup like that doesnt make sense. My apartment has an outdoor setup and the next door is almost like that

I saw them scones adnd was wondering who baked them. Those things were HUGE!

• Members

Guy Wilson ph34r.pngph34r.png crying again.

Melissa Archer's eyes seemed to be popping out of her head today! I suppose she's going to be the "good guy" to make Nicole look bad yet again. I'm sorry, but I have always liked Nicole, even when her stories were lousy(looking at you Daniel). I wish they would stop making her the "bad guy". She should also have more scenes w/James Reynolds. The once a year scene they get to share and mention Brandon always reminds me they are (not really but kinda)related, and it would be good for her to actually have someone be on her side.

Christopher Sean's Paul is the best new character in at least a year. Easy on the eyeswub.png , and a charismatic character.

Drake was actually not too bad todayph34r.png .

Any Marlena scene(especially w/ Stefano, even on the phone) is a nice treat!

• Members

Drake Hogestyn has been 1000% better since John's latest return. He seems to have toned down that weird, gruff, 'edgy' thing he was doing (which seemed to start with RoboJohn and never quite went away) and is back to being the John Black I remember. I don't know what happened to 'reset' him this way, but everything about John is way more tolerable this go-'round.

Archived