DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I actually don't mind the reduced DiMera and Kiriakis manison sets since we have more sets now . . . it really helps that Eric, Serena, and Paul have living spaces and Nicole and others have offices again. Tomlin was making the park his '09-'11 pier for a while there. But the DiMera set is a bummer--I've always admired that set. However, I do not mourn that Kiriakis living room. That got hideously shrunk and redecorated during Tomlin's stint as EP when Higley was writing.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The DiMera mansion was also redecorated.

I also don't mind the new room sets, as long as they mix it up. Let them have scenes in these sets, than in a couple of months bring back the living rooms. My problem have always been that they use the same sets to much and to often.

• Members

Did you guys notice that it was snowing in the hall outside of Wilson's apartment when Kate showed up? WTF was that? I thought I was seeing things but I went back and watched it like 3 times. Weird. Is the hall supposed to be outside? blink.png

"Abigail why are you here? Can't this guy speak for himself?" Thank you Victor because I was thinking the same exact thing during those scenes. Abby needs a life.

Guy Wilson was cringeworthy today.

• Members

LOL

Will should admit he loved being with Paul and maybe just maybe it was a mistake marrying Sonny. Sonny is such an ass. He wouldn't wait for Paul because he wouldn't come out of the closet yet waited for Will to come out…how generous. Looks like Sonny falls for the in the closet guys.

• Members

It's just an outdoor apartment complex. There's an apartment across the walkway. That doesn't seem especially insane to me...

I liked the touch of having Will open up to Kate about his infidelity and the way Kate advised him. Writing-wise, that all felt very right and real. Lauren Koslow was very good. Guy Wilson was... also in those scenes.

Archived