DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

maybe they'll Tamara Braun her and bring her back as Cassie, whom she should have been playing instead of JorBore

AMC fans, who else finds Tammy Sue and Abby trying to start up and run this organization together reminiscent of Amanda and Babe trying to take over Fusion?

• Members

MA has always been talented and has played a strong character in the past. Serena stinks. This Nicole vs. Serena crap is for the birds. Ship Serena back to Africa and bring Archer back as Sarah Horton in time for the 50th.

Thank God Paul was on today (along w/Kate) Otherwise the show would have totally stunk! Send these folks back to Poplar Bluff, cast RSW as Kyle on Y&R. This PB story needs to end soon.

• Members

I can't believe people actually want Clyde to stick around as the villain. He needs to go just as badly as Ben and Jordan do. They're all failures in my eyes.

Paul annoyed me with how thirsty he acted towards Will. He's like a walking hard on and using sex to avoid dealing with his own issues about being gay and staying in the closet.

Archived