DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UGH at the new Kiriakis 'set'. Horrible! But Clyde vs Victor could be fun, even though it's happening entirely too fast. Clyde JUST decided to go after the trucking business and Victor already knows and has confronted him? Relax, DAYS. I guess that's what happens when you find yourself with NO plot.

"Hey, mom. I TOTALLY just bagged Eve, who happens to be your worst enemy. High five!" JJ was funny.

Jennifer's hair/outfit was horrendous! And did she really say "gee whiz!"? What a pathetic ho.

Paige/Daphne/Bev/JJ stuff was insufferable. Did that twat really push a bunch of people out of her way to get to JJ?

Anne, Kate and Chad were, as always, great fun. RSW was absolutely horrific. Couldn't pull it off AT ALL. I'm glad Jordan yelled at him.

Whoa didn't expect Clyde to grab Jordan like that!

• Members

Mel and Brady were a couple briefly in the spring and summer of 2011. Melanie had just divorced Phillip, and I think Brady was still mourning Arianna. It was a brief, transitional relationship as the show was about to pair Melanie and Dario. This all happened at the tail end of Higley. Ray and McPherson quickly shifted Melanie into Chad's orbit where she stayed until she left town the following fall.

• Members

This Jordan stuff is obviously supposed to be powerful but it just falls so flat because WHO CARES. This story is such a flop. And to be honest, Chrishell kind of sucks. All she does is squint a ton.

Is it just me or did Kate's blue streak double in size?

xga7lQY.png

Her OTT facial expressions are so annoying. She always does these bizarre facial contortions in an attempt to express emotion.

• Members

Yes, Clyde kinda works when they're together. I hope they actually make something out of this because I'm excited for a Victor storyline other than him dealing with bitches (Brady, Theresa, Melanie, etc) or trying to save his marriage to Maggie.

Archived