DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's the damn truth! He's also consistently hilarious -- the only person on that show that never fails to deliver in that regard.

Compare just one of his looks with WHOLE SCENES of Brady/Melanie/Eric/Serena trying to be funny and it's is painfully obvious...

Rafe was almost... good! For a few scenes...

• Members

Eve is way past being able to get pregnant..that was funny!! and perfectly logical for Jen to ask for Daniel's help..just because they have been close for a long time..Time he told someone that he slept with Eve..Great writing. I hope he tells Daniel..

• Members

Love watching John Aniston and James Read work together. Glad Victor is involved in a business storyline. The snarky comments are fine but without a reason Victor could easily become a caricature. Victor is probably one of the most complex Days characters. He seems to be one of the few who has shown real change and growth. I like his love for Maggie but that should only be one part of his story. I wish we could also have a chance to see Suzanne work her magic as she did during the Mickey's death storyline.

• Members

Victor literally just offered this position to Rafe and already the club is having its grand opening?

I continue to adore Teresa and Eric. It almost feels like she's a surrogate Belle for him. I have to say her new guy looks better in photographs than he does on this show.

n84uOvv.gif

LMAO, gotta love Anne

• Members

This had me dying! I love her so much.

They zoomed in on that ugly bird picture of Eric/Serena's while playing dramatic music, so I guess it's important. Okay then.

Theresa accidentally hitting on Eric was funny.

Maggie/Melanie/Brady... zzzzzzzz. Painful!

Good to get confirmation that Daniel does indeed shower because I wasn't sure.

Archived