DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Is Serena going to open up that f-cking safe and look at those f-cking documents/pictures every f-cking time she returns to her f-cking hotel room? This is the third time already! I hate that safe. That being said, there was some heat between her and Eric during their make-out session.

LOL at Nicole rolling her eyes at the informant only then to learn this is about Serena. And she just got done promising Daniel she is done with Eric. UGH. I hope she tells him the truth from the beginning because I can't deal with Daniel (or, Melanie, because now we have St. Jonas and St. Jonas MiniMe) finding out and degrading Nicole once again for another three continuous episodes. However, I'm surprised they're picking up the thread of Serena's secret so quickly. Maybe they learned something from Jordan.

Paul leaning against the door, regretful, after Sonny realizes someone was in the shower was a perfect soap opera moment. I'm so glad that he got pissed and yelled at Willard. I see Derrick found out Willard is married... will this finally lead to him #gettinglaid?

I LOVED Theresa in this episode. She is such a complicated character. And, yes, the stolen fetus is such an outlandish, over-the-top storyline. And yet--YET--that is DAYS' bread and butter. They have made their living out of ridiculously improbable stories like this. If this were Y&R or AMC doing something like this (oh, wait...) it would be revolting, but these things are part of DAYS' DNA. And I am here for it. There. I said it.

Also, the stuff from the previous episode with Victor hiring Rafe (I like that he's nice to him) as his head of security is so obviously a set up for Rafe to get involved in Clyde's scheme to steal trucking from Victor. I'll be really surprised if that doesn't lead to a story for Rafe.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's ridiculous how much sexual chemistry all these men share. DAYS has no other heat going for it, so they might as well...

OMG, this is still too precious. Did he squirt in her eye? Poor Nicole better watch out for orange babies.

His Mightiness the Almighty Daniel St. Jonas & Melanie MiniMe Jonas NEED T'GO!

• Members

The thing is, I don't HATE Daniel or Shawn Christian, or I didn't until the past two years. If he were a more connected character, instead of being shoehorned into the show as many ways as he has (Victor's godson! Melanie's father! Maggie's son!), it might've worked. Or if they were writing him as a b-character, at the level of Rafe currently. Until I completely and totally burned out on him, I actually really enjoyed him in the friendship-type scenes with Brady and Nicole, and even in dad mode with Melanie. But he's apparently the new John/Bo/Steve all rolled into one. It's so forced and exhausting.

• Members

Yeah, I agree that was a bit awkward.

I really wish that that Days had built up the attraction between Will/Paul a few more weeks before having Will jump into bed with Paul. Sure, there are a ton of reasons a guy like Will would cheat. However, pissing on his wedding vows with someone he just met made Will seem really cold (well, that and going for seconds). It almost reminded me of one of those Lifetime movies where you realize someone is married to a complete sociopath who is about to turn their spouse's life into a living nightmare.

Brady has a lot of nerve with the way he talks to Teresa. He's been hanging around Daniel too long with that need to castigate women when he should just walk away, if he doesn't want to deal with them.

• Members

IKR? Teresa brought up a good point. Brady told her to stay away from him bc he never wants to see her again, YET he keeps showing up at her place of work and harassing her there. There is no need for that. That is like the one place he is guaranteed to come across her bc unlike some people, she actually does go to work.

• Members

It's amazing when you think about it just how forced Daniel is on the show.

Victor's godson

Maggie's egg baby

Melanie's father

Parker's father (he's still Philip's in my eyes)

JJ's surrogate daddy (kill me now with this one)

Carly's ex

Chelsea's ex

Kate's ex

Chloe's ex

Jennifer's ex

Eve and Teresa were both sort of into him

Brady's BFF

Eric's BFF

Nicole's !@#$%^&*] buddy and "only true friend" (which should be Rafe)

Abby thinks his [!@#$%^&*] dont stink

Paige already worshipped him before meeting him

Maxine practically has a shrine to him

It's obnoxious

• Members

Sorry I had to laugh at that todday when he told Paul that Honesty is important to him & his husband

Lets see
Will lied about being fired and now is hiding his ONS with Paul

Sonny
Kept how Will got his job and tried to cover it up

Never told him about Paul or their kisses

Taking the money from their joint account and not telling Will

Yeah thats a marriage based on Honesty Not

And then he judges Paul on not knowing who Paul is & not wanting to come out

Ughh

Sometimes Sonny comes across so sanctimonious.

as for Will & Sonny, meet a marriage counselor & Soon

• Members

I agree. I'm over Will and Sonny TBH. They always made better friends who fucked, IMO. Marriage was the death of them and so was that kid. I'm fine with them being treated like any couple on a soap though. That's how it should be. Sex or race shouldn't matter.

• Members

Wow, Serena is annoying. No wonder GV is not pleased with this SL. I know Serena didn't know Nicole is trying to move on and turned down that information about her, and I know Serena has a right to be upset that Nicole broke into her room...but her lecturing Nicole like that and not letting her leave just made her seem obnoxious. I don't know, they aren't doing a very good job making me like her character. I'm still upset with what they did with Nicole and Eric -- I am not sure if I can really want them to be back together again but I certainly don't enjoy him with Serena right now.

Archived