DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

tongue.pngtongue.png ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is it me or does Daphne seem like she has a crush on Beige?

It amazes me that I like Rafe. Seriously amazes me. It's got to be the Aniston influence.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZMelanie/Brady...

I know this isn't popular, but JJ talking to Daniel doesn't bother me as much as it used to. JJ needs an adult to talk to. Jennifer doesn't work, and Rory is just a kid(not a very bright one, but entirely entertaining). Too bad Uncle Mike isn't around...(or any Hortons other than Naggie Maggie or Lucas who shares no scenes with him). At least when he screws up, he has someone that listens, so I don't need Dr Daniel in every story, but this one doesn't bother me any more.

• Members

Paige's father......REVEALED!

AJDnJbv.png?1

MTE5NTU2MzE2NDMwOTYwMTM5.jpgdays-05-29-12-4.jpg

Her face has always bothered me and I just realized it was that damn chin thats annoying. Between Cam and her, the guy is siring kids all over Salem

564qooy.png

Teresa looked super cute today. Pollyana was so pathetic trying to confront her

Yps7arK.png

I almost said she looked good but her lipstick kept bothering me

Too much Poplar Buff today. This story sucks

• Members

Sometimes on this board it is nice to see someone post the unpopular thing..shows free thinking. I wish JJ had confided in Daniel,,Daniel gave him an openeing when he sais he has messed up so many times in his life. Eve needs to go down..She is the adult here and it is not fair that JJ is the only one suffering. what could happen? Paige hates him anyway so why not tell the truth?

• Members

JJ/Beige, Rafe/Jordan, Ben/Abby, Melanie/Daniel, Maggie... OMG, just a tortuous eppy.

lol at how fast Chad got to the club from the hospital.

The back of Melanie's shirt looks so stupid.

Paige/JJ/Cole is just horrid. Does the Paige actress not know there are other ways to play mad and angry besides pushing around her scene partner a million times? It's criminal how much they're wasting Casey Moss.

How many times can an employee assault his boss before getting fired? This is ridiculous. Ben is the most unprofessional person ever. He's like a caveman.

Archived