DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Since most of my comments for this week are all negative and I have already mentioned multiple times I'll just say that the only good things I liked about the show this past week were..

1) the Celeste and Phillip mentions

2) and the Salem University sign that says established 1965.

That is all. Oh and I'm still ticked off that we lose the mansion sets and all of a sudden have a new (pretty large) club (oh wait! Don't we already HAVE a club?), new Salem University set (which also looks fairy large), and some new office spaces (temp sets I'm sure)... Really Days? We really can't afford the "extra room" the Kirikias Mansion set takes up? That is all.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I never thought I'd see the day that John would be a cop again! I've wanted this to happen for such a long time. John in the "hero" type role fits his character; he was never a businessman type. Seeing John as cop, being happy, smiling, being friendly with others, calling Abe "partner" - this is the John I grew up watching. The small Dimera and Kiriakis "mansions" are sad. Having a nightclub is unnecessary because you'll constantly have to pay for extras. It's a waste of money.

• Members

Victor/Aniston is a God. The end. He's just amazing. Whoever the guy working for him is, YUM.

UhOh Paul's mom (who was horrid, by the way) seems to fear going back to Salem. Did Paul sleep with his half-brother? :lol:

I like John becoming a cop. Why are John and Marlena acting like they're married already?

• Members

It says a lot when the highlight of an episode is Rory. I had to laugh when Paige was wondering exactly who JJ slept with and JJ walked in with Rory. More Gays of Our Lives! JJ and Rory arguing about how to pronounce ‘kappa’ was actually such a great little character moment. And I kinda enjoyed JJ talking to Daniel. Daniel can be enjoyable in that capacity.

"I love obscene amounts of money, don’t you?" Aniston continues to SLAY.

• Members

Even though I still hate it's Daniel that JJ turns to, I think Daniel works the best in father mode [to everyone but Melanie, who it feels like he'd rather sleep with than parent]. He's the most tolerable when playing daddy to Philip's son and Jack's son.

I've always loved JJ and Rory's friendship. It comes off fairly realistic to me. JJ still needs some of his edge back. I could maybe understand the JJ/Beige crapola of a story if they were like 14-16 and in high school. These are 18 year olds. I find the story incredibly basic and not doing any of the characters any favors. Beige has to be the most boring and uninteresting character ever. She has EVE for a mother. At least get a personality.

Archived