Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But Jill has desired everything Kay has had since she first met her in 1973. ( And Kay wanted what Jill had, Phillip's love & his heir) I'm looking for a satisfying full circle type of story after 40 years of relationship between Jill and Kay. I wouldn't care if Jill was given 100 billion dollars. What matters to me is that it's from Kay and it involves Chancellor since Kay and Jill fought about everything involving "Chancellor" for 3 decades.

• Members

I am sick of this bullS**t.....

Honestly i've never been a big fan of Sharon Case's....but I honestly wouldn't blame her if she does decide to wants to leave......the show DISMANTLED her character 4x's over each new regime, and made "promises" to make her become "strong and viable again" over 9,000 times......Now we have this mess of news and you just know with Braeden involved it's gonna escalate into a disaster like it did with MM, who I'm still glad is gone, but you can't ignore that Braeden was somewhat of a factor during that debacle too....I'm not saying he really got Muhney fired but most of the backstage stuff with Muhney became about how him and Braeden were always at blows over another twitter incident.......

So yeah, I wouldn't blame SC if she quit before this got any worse...

• Members

I think she would be unwise to allow anyone to push her out of a job where she is making damn good money, unless she wants to leave for her reasons and on her terms. I doubt SC did anything on the level of what MM did. Other actors besides EB tweeted that any actor would be fired for what MM did.

• Members

Is there any evidence that EB's retweet was in regards to Shictor? Seems like a wierd thing to bring up after all this time. And it's a good thing you're not saying he really got Muhney fired because EB tweeted that he NEVER got an actor or actress fired...NOTONCE IN FIFTY YEARS!!! LIES ALL LIES YOU GOT THAT?!! lol.

Really? I never heard anyone say that. She's probably a stealth diva operating on the down low. At least EB says what he thinks is right.

• Members

Joe's presentation was horrible lol! I'm surprised they revealed Victor's involvement so soon.

Phyllis vs Kelly is great, I'm glad Kelly is back to being manipulative and slightly unhinged like she was with Watros in the role.

I'm glad Summer is finally finding something to do other than be prison boys sugar mama. He works so much better with Mariah, I'm looking forward to her scenes at Cassie's grave, hopefully Kevin doesn't ruin them.

Over Braeden's dead body would that ever happen.

Archived