Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I find KS merely acceptable on the show so far. But she's lucky to be paired with JH, definitely someone who is working out well as an actor & character so far. But, yes, please let's see the back of Sage sooner rather than later. The little we've seen of Sage/Nick is already too painful for words.

Nick & Sharon gave everything to that place. I don't understand why they've shown zero interest in this and only have to be seen every few episodes, childishly fighting.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at Adam having to be married to Sage for another two years in order to get 50% of Constance's inheritance. I like that. I doubt they'll take it through the two years, but we'll see.

Billy has zero manners. Walking into the apartment, what are you doing here? Ugh. The funny thing is, he's actually right: Adam is up to no good but he's so unsympathetic I'm rooting for Adam to ruin his life laugh.png

Is Nick SERIOUS? He stops talking to Sharon about CUSTODY OF HIS CHILD to comfort some random cuunt off the street? And Sharon said the same thing to him! Thank God she’s starting to lose it on him and was able to humble him a bit, although we all know that won't last. UGH at Victor calling Sharon "sick and depraved." That's just painful. Guess Braeden's ego took a REALLY huge blow 11 f-cking years ago.

Devon looked yummy in that nice suit and tie combo. Poor thing, though. His daddy's wife, who's also his mistress, might be having a child with him so he just gotta be strong and have sex with a beautiful woman. How will he survive?

• Members

Has he had his shirt off more than 3 times since he has been on the show? Think how often his rivals in his age group are shirtless. Nick, Adam (MM), Cane and Billy have all been shirtless lots of times in the last two years. He fought against almost all sex scenes and love stories while on GH after Robin left to go to school in the late 1990's. Obviously he has some kind of problem with them.

• Members

Sharon in the hood, I'm down. Sharon with Dylan not so much. Sharon slept with Nick, Adam and Victor all the Newman men and now she's moving to Nikki's side of the Newman clan? Plus both Nick and Dylan have been engaged to Avery. I think Sharon needs some separation from the Newmans for at least a year or two. What have they done for her lately except mess up her life and she their's?

Dylan with his shirt off is nothing to get excited about imo. He looks like a block of cheddar shirtless. Nick and I'm guessing Adam from what I've seen so far have the classic V shape to their torso along with well defined abs. Dylan is more or less a rectangle. He needs to take off a few lbs and hit the gym. That's to start with because I have yet to see him do a really hot, passionate love scene with anyone.

• Members

The acting and the writing for Abby is such an annoying, obnoxious mix. She's like Gwyneth Paltrow's equally insufferable cousin.

Kevin life coaching Mariah is just sickening. I hate scenes where "wise" men talk down to women who are "not in touch with their feelings". This almost always happens on shows geared towards women. I read sides from a pilot script from about ten years ago that was almost exactly like what we saw today.

• Members

Well that was a typo...thanks for pointing it out. LOL. Should be good.

I agree that Sharon doesn't need to be with anyone else connected to that family. But I think it would be good for the character in that JFP will make sure that they are propped and beloved. LOL

Archived