Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The pre-credits scenes were just horrible. Terrible.

Victoria/Ben/Ashley... boring crap. The only one worth anything in that whole scenario is Ashley. I'm glad she doesn't trust Victoria at all, nor should she.

I have no idea why Abby is stealing samples from the lab. I cannot stand that horrid bitch. She is absolutely unbearable.

I have to admit, Kelly overhearing Lily and Phyllis' discussion was kinda sad, and CC did a really good job at the end when she was telling Jack that she didn't do this and begged him to believe her. I really wish they had shown some restraint with PB's shiftlessness. The show avoided them as far back as 2002 and 13 years later they do them? The man looks great for his age, though.

At this point, I do have to wonder whether Phyllis is actually setting all this stuff up. I don't understand how she suddenly went to the suite Jack and Kelly were.

Yum. Shirtless Devon. And he did a good job when he and Hilary were talking about the pills. These two are the only ones saving this story.

• Members

I think that Phyllis set it up. She is trying to make it seem like it's Kelly. She is still punishing her for falling for Jack's tired lines. This is all apart of the side effects for that experimental drug. As if Phyllis needs an out to do these things but they gave her one. Kelly going crazy is the red herring. JMO

• Members

There is no denying that McClain has been instructed to up the crazy. Now whether it is just a red herring or she is losing her mind and is not aware is anyone's guess. I will say this, however: They've certainly planted enough doubt in my mind. I just hope it's not all for nothing.

• Members

I don't know why they would need to use a free pass for Phyllis, though.

All the other borderline insane, horrific things she has done never needed to be excused. Indeed, the show justified most of them with determined propping.

Archived