Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh! my! Gosh! Statutory rapist & attempted murderer Kevin is telling Mariah, "you're worth it, guuurl!" My heart is a-flutter. Squeee. wub.png

wacko.pngjeal0002.gif STFU, Kevin. You are a POS and always and forever will be.

How the hell is Jeffrey still around? Ew. (I think this every time I see him).

Chelsea and Sharon was nice, although EW at Sharon f-cking Newman having to grovel to a pathetic ABC castaway.

The Bingham estate is the only recent set in several years that has been lit and sort of looks like a Y&R creation of old (and that's because they've recycled several items from previous sets, it seems).

Poor Adam looked like he was going to barf and pass out at the same time when Nick was asking him questions. The acting was a bit too on the nose on this one, Hartley and La Grande Slam Dam Dame Bam Bam Sullivan. Tone it down, bitches.

• Members

I think he drinks tequila but Nikki's always been a vodka girl. She looked so unhappy today after the fight between Dylan and Victor. I felt sorry for her but I did giggle when she pulled the vodka bottle out from under the couch. She's resourceful. And Dylan's an asshat. If he doesn't want Nikki to be upset maybe he shouldn't burst into her home and confront her husband. That was obnoxious and so was the other day when he callled out Joe for not "keeping his wife (Avery) satisfied". Dylan and Avery are the lying cheaters and should not be throwing shade.

lol.

• Members

The actress playing Abby was A MISCAST from the gitgo..this tall lanky version is still wearing Marcy Rylans clothes, it looks like, she is not bubbly and cute eand when she tries to act that way it is awful..KiKI is leaving GH..She would make a good Abby..Tiny like Marcy is.

• Members

No not every character is a throw-away..This guy has no personailty..not goodlooking..his acting is below par IMO and he shows no guilt..maybe that is just bad acting.they have good actors on the show so not EVERY character is a throwaway..This Devon and HIllary love some of you fans have for these 2 is a slap in the face to Niel who does not deserve this..Am I the only one that is happy they are going to get caught??? Good lord back at cha!!!

• Members
Did that really happen though? I was under the inpression that the show wants to make the Keply stuff ambiguous on purpose. Like we dovt know if Phyllis is right or just being manipulative to take her down. Like last week, I thought Phyllis slapped her but they didn't show it so I was unclear if she was telling the truth about Kelly making it up to make her look bad to Jack

As for Cassie, have they done the cookie baking in the past?

• Members

Maybe, I see what y'all are saying. Phyllis did accuse Kelly of the gas thing that night of NYE and she pretty much said she did it, right? Or am I imagining things? lol. Lord, I'm gettin old.

IMO, if they wanted to keep us guessing, why have Kelly start acting all bat-[!@#$%^&*] crazy? If that's the intention, Kelly should have maintained her boring-ass demeaner this entire time. Just sayin.

Archived