Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yup. Both!

Pretty good show today. I like how it ended with Adam/Chelsea and Jack/Phyllis. I liked Phyllis and Michael, it came across as genuine and I believed their friendship. I was hoping we'd actually see Phyllis with her Dr, and the discussion of the "experimental treatment". I hope they aren't going to tell a split personality story.

Good day for us Adam/JH fans too.

Soooooooo...the previews were...interesting?!?

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think I heard that they are staying. TT definitely is. I hope they all stay because Pratt, seasoned as he is, has little experience as a solo head writer. He was paired with Guza on GH and had a string of co-HWs (Anne Howard Bailey, Joyce Corrington, Sam Hall, Sheri Anderson) at Santa Barbara. There was a brief period in 1989 when he flew solo, and the stories were a mess. Let's hope this group has a magical alchemy.

• Members

Daytime Confidential reported this week that Tracey Thomson is Pratt's co-head writer. I guess they're pals from their days at GH. But then why is she listed after Jean P and Shelly A in the credits? I dunno. Of course, the credits may change in the coming weeks as they transition to the Pratt era.

"The Pratt era." It just sounds all kinds of wrong, doesn't it?

• Members

It's not that GT and CMcC aren't giving this "who is behind this?" thing their all. It's just that it doesn't make sense how someone else could be behind them when we HEARD the slap & there's only two outcomes: Phyllis slapped her or Kelly faked it. And, if Phyllis is lying, then she must be lying about everything else. Same for Kelly. Or maybe just that ONE thing. Or maybe... Ah, nevermind. I'll stick around to see where they take this out of curiosity. The mystery tormentor must be Drucilla, y'all tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

UGH at Dylan and his ridiculous, macho crap. Burton must have that same clause in his contract as Braeden about being a man's man at every single turn.

So, now, Cane does know about Neil's "bits of light" (how I hate that phrase)? But no one else does. You'd think they'd show Neil telling Cane that.

I cannot believe Lily spent the WHOLE episode whining and then had the freaking nerve to invite herself to Hilary's mini vacation. WITCH! I hope Hilary tells her to F U C K OFF!

I don't care about Joe/Austin unless they're setting it up for Joe to f-ck the [!@#$%^&*] out of him. And, even then, maybe.

• Members

For someone with no storyline, Abby sure is insufferable everyime she is on screen. She is the WORST character on daytime today

So the way I gather this story, Adam had plastic surgery to look like Nick's old childhood friend from boarding school who just so happens to live in Genoa City? Is he a retcon or has Gabriel ever been brought up before?

Is CK still recurring? Lily is so nosy

I hope Phyllis is right about Kelly.

Archived