Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well......again being a bit premature but I thought a few things were already discovered a lot quicker like Pratt said....

and there was a Jack and Victor scene (On Monday) that I actually liked for a change, cause it wasn't a typical turnout at the end...

I don't know how to do the spoiler thing on here or else I would add more detail.....haha....most of these things are just my opinion and I don't want to judge based on 2 episodes or like i'm praising Pratt....

• Members

The only difference, based on Friday's episode, that I personally noticed was that scenes were already shorter and we had 6 or 7 more of them than usual.

Could have been a fluke so we'll see in the coming weeks. I tend to like episodes with less, but longer, scenes and detest those 20-second things, so I hope that's not what we end up with.

• Members

I keep thinking about before Dullan came to town to put us all to sleep, and a reporter asked Eric Braeden if he was looking forward to working with Steve Burton and Braeden asked "Who?"

I wonder if he still has no idea who that is!whistling.jpgwhistling.jpg

"Steve Burton, yes, he's some kind of racing fellow. isn't he...In that NASSSCAR? Oh, you mean that guy who says he's my wife's son? I still don't know who you are talking about. Oh that fellow who likes to do all his scenes with his shirt on! No, don't like him, he gets all my screen time. Who does he think he is! I'm Victor Newman dammit! I'll burn his damn coffee house to the ground!"

• Members

LOL

I do have to say, I wonder who the hell will win this, considering Dylan's overpropped ass and Victor's tendency to never lose.

I think Victor will suddenly come to realize that the land he owns sucks and will back off "on his own terms." ;)

Or Pratt will blow it up.

• Members

As much as I would like to see Victor lose for a change, I'm still gonna roll my eyes if he loses to Dildo....

I really do hope that Braeden generally likes Steve Burton as a co-worker.....I know Braeden comes off as an Ogre, but I usually think for the most part he's always very welcoming to having scenes with "newer" actors....whether or not it takes him 30 years to know their names....haha

Archived