Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the Chelsea and Adam scenes, JH and MCE have good chemistry. I can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out who he is.

Snoretoria loves keeping Billy under her thumb, she ain't slick. The Brash and Sassy callback just makes me miss Heather Tom. I did like her scenes with Victor and her defending him to Dylan and Paul.

Joe and Avery definitely needed flashbacks but I still don't care about them. She needs to hurry up and screw him already and save us from her boring as pairing with Dylan.

The Jack and Victor scene was refreshing. I love this Phyllis/Jack/Kelly stuff. Phyllis putting the wig on at the end and staring at herself in the mirror was delicious, GT rocks it all.

I enjoyed these last two episodes but this is the calm before the storm. I can already hear the ticking timebomb about to go off before Pratt starts wildly [!@#$%^&*] chit up.

• Members

I really enjoyed the VIctor/Jill and Victor/Ashley scenes today (as well as Victor's scene with Jack yesterday). If Pratt can make Victor more tolerable to watch, then I'll like it. But it's still early.

I'm liking the Phyllis/Kelly story though I think GT is a bit to OTT in some of her scenes. I seriously don't know who to believe right now and I like that!

Please soap Gods, let Devon and Hilary finally get busted for real this time! This needs to come out and move on.

Disappointed no Adam today but at least there was no Avery, Dylan, Joe.

• Members

Devon should just go away and leave the show. Any actor that cannot at least act guilty about effing his step-mom has no right to be called an actor. At least Hillary acts guilty about what she is doing. I think Kelley poisoned herself..No man is worth what these 2 women are putting themselves through.

• Members

So is Tobias still snooping around? If he is, I must have slept through his recent screen time. Or did they drop his involvement in the story after Victor was talking to an unknown participant in stealing Ashley's formula?

Anyways.

Are you? Granted, I didn't watch today (or record it) but that story is still so-so for me. It's good to know there was a break from Dylan and Avery.

• Members

AH should watch ED in her scenes today with Tobias, Abby, Stitch and then Victor. She totally killed it in those scenes. Not only is ED completely believable as a business woman she also somehow makes Abby engaging.

You know this is not going to happen even though it would be wonderful. I was hopeful for about 5 seconds when Lily came back to her and Hillary's room to get something but the way this show works lately it's pretty obvious that was just a tease and the horrible Hevon will live to gross me out another day. They are so not hot and for me that's the problem. If they at least had some decent sex scenes I could forgive the complete screwing over of Neil who I can usually take or leave. But when Devon looks at Hillary in what Bryton means to be his sexy look and they start kissing it's just wrong, totally unconvincing and cringe worthy imo.

• Members

I think the interaction with women about business matters, rather than those that are just his property ( wife & kids) make all the difference. I couldn't get enough of Victor and Jill. I haven't heard Victor laugh like that in a long time. He's still an egotistical jerk.... but he felt more like a human being today.

Love seeing Jill back in business mode, it's where she should stay.

• Members

Yeah I liked the Jill/Victor scenes and the fact they FINALLY brought up their past relationship, but I was disappointed that the Victor I I liked on Monday, became the Victor I still hate again today....It's still early yet though...

Jill and Ashley do keep Victor on his toes though....

Archived