Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MTS is a good actor but boy today she looked like death. If she was supposed to be hungover and sick she nailed it.

Cane is useless and Joe is starting to grate. Why is he constantly slobbering all over Avery? She dumped him once and she's clearly not interested now. He's too aggressive and stalkerish.

Paul has no room to be calling anybody out after he shot and killed his own son. Ditto Nikki after bashing Diane's head in with a rock. Thanks MAB! The crappy gift that keeps on giving.

JH/Adam was so good today he actually coaxed a decent scene out of the guy who plays Billy. Billy's expression when Adam was buttering up Chelsea was priceless.

Sage is very vanilla to me and so is JM so together they are blah. Maybe that'll change, I hope so.

• Members

Sage is just one of several future murder victims/psychos on this show waiting to happen. That being said, when they keep her reasonably toned down I think she has a nice chemistry with Justin Hartley. She is clearly nothing more than a plot/romantic obstacle.

• Members

I think Phyllis is setting up Kelly...but I don't think Phyllis is aware of it due to a split personality or memory blackouts.

I was not looking forward to Kelly joining the club of women who've gone crazy for Jack. That club disbanded with Patty.

Archived